Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Kilda v Carlton: 10:10pm
Essendon v Collingwood: 1am
Giants v Suns: 4:40am
Power v Hawks: 6:40am

I think I'll be buying some coffee when I head home from work.
Between using a phone and my eyesight I've only just worked out that your username is not diego dog .
How embarassment much? :$ :D

Between using a phone and my eyesight I've only just worked out that your username is not diego dog .

I'll always read it like that ... like i do with cookbook :)

haha. It has been suggested that I could be a satanist (my username bizarrely starts with "die god") and now "diego dog" :D When in fact it's just my first name (Diego) and the initials of my 3 surnames.

I'd have preferred simply Diego as a username but that was taken already!

haha. It has been suggested that I could be a satanist (my username bizarrely starts with "die god") and now "diego dog" :D When in fact it's just my first name (Diego) and the initials of my 3 surnames.

Port supporters have been compared to sutch things as satanists , the dark side, scum bags , warfies , the scum so nothing new there.

Personally if I where you I'd just get up at 6:00 for the main event , stuff the rest.

St Kilda v Carlton: 10:10pm
Essendon v Collingwood: 1am
Giants v Suns: 4:40am
Power v Hawks: 6:40am

I think I'll be buying some coffee when I head home from work.

Doesn't it rain coffee in Brazil? I've been lied to...

Being a Brazilian you should have a single name on the back of your shirt ... and username.
As you are now following Aussie Rules how about Bruce.

Yeah I won't be joining the queue for the Melbourne backslapping parade any time soon.

They've had priority and high draft picks thrown at them since before youtube was a thing, had sponsors gifted to them at the first hint of trouble, high profile coaches pushed to their door; it was simply a matter of time before even the ineptitude of Melbourne couldn't hold back the avalanche of free kicks they've been given.

"well done Melbourne?"

no thanks
man you gaiz. such envy.

Much of a player's development comes from their coaching, and I've heard Paul Roos has worked very hard for this lad, even his team mates have, with Jeff Gartlet ensuring him a goal in his debut.

They may have been given priority picks, but Melbourne FC might not have existed without the charity of its wealthy supporters. So I'd argue they needed those picks more than anyone. They definitely tanked to drop a spot or two, but the result of that was Jack Watts, Tom Scully leaving, and Jack Trengove missing 19 games every year through injury. Hardly the greatest return.

A result of the clubs shocking culture for mine, but they won last might because they wanted the win a lot, lot more than Richmond. They are turning that culture around, and Jessie Hogan is part of that.

man you gaiz. such envy.

Much of a player's development comes from their coaching, and I've heard Paul Roos has worked very hard for this lad, even his team mates have, with Jeff Gartlet ensuring him a goal in his debut.

They may have been given priority picks, but Melbourne FC might not have existed without the charity of its wealthy supporters. So I'd argue they needed those picks more than anyone. They definitely tanked to drop a spot or two, but the result of that was Jack Watts, Tom Scully leaving, and Jack Trengove missing 19 games every year through injury. Hardly the greatest return.

A result of the clubs shocking culture for mine, but they won last might because they wanted the win a lot, lot more than Richmond. They are turning that culture around, and Jessie Hogan is part of that.

Nah, * 'em. When we hit rock bottom we were getting smashed by everyone outside the club, all the relocate to Tassie crap, debt ridden, called irrelevant, should be kicked out of the AFL & sanfl etc, etc, etc. with a Melbourne "legend" in Gary Lyon leading the charge with his no kids want to come to Port Adelaide garbage. Not to mention the hiding we copped from the local media and even the campaigners who held our licence and should have been doing everything in their power to make us successful.

We are where we are due to hard work, good management, sound recruiting and trading and top notch player development and, yes, financial aid all the while getting bent over at our lowest with the ridiculous concessions given to GC and GWS.

Good luck to Melbourne, I actually enjoy seeing them win, but they have no one but themselves to blame for the rabble they have been for many years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry. I could read it and still ****ed it up. I thought it was some black metal kinda thing, you know like 'die god cg. My mind can be an interesting place. :drunk: :oops:

I should've kept reading before quoting *PAF. So anyway I'm not the only one. :D

wssr55.png

eq8rnl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back