QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you say something Footy... Played afew games have we!?
Nah never played the game, just stumbled on to the QAFA A Bigfooty site by accident! Chose Redcliffe as a side to follow then thought I'd wait for some clown to sky lark about a Reserve grade win and comment.... how did u go personally champ, accounted for the Tigers comfortably and u personally enjoyed the result? Kick a bag bud? Sharpshooter would suggest u can kick a goal. The facilities...the under construction ones? Nothing on the granny flat at Bells Pocket road where the council rebuilt the paddock and the club chipped in for some powder blue paint. Good luck for the year, as you said its a long year

Personally I watched it well actually, Champ!
Seems I've hit a nerve with a tiger.
Give You credit for the lights tho they were surprisingly good.

And it should be a cracker too, Would be good to see!
Result could go either way, will be close.
Or 'going on previous results Redcliffe will struggle'? Which is it mate?
I have no idea as these team regardless of lists or ladder positions have played some great seasons & matches but you pointed out previous form alluding to Redcliffe struggling, then a sarcastic 'half-strength' Pine remark to rubbish your Reserve grade opponents and now you say "it could go either way". You'll no doubt 'watch this game well' too?

Got to Tigerland tonight to see what looked like a half strength Swans pump the Tigers!
Quality facilities I must add too, long year ahead up their!
You saw half a seniors team drop down to play reserves against tigers? I saw scrappy footy and dirty players throwing punches.

big shout out to everyone who everyone who went to reddy last night. big crowd for a reserves game! was a bit one sided but was to be expected. sharp shooter don't worry about the club house it will be up and running soon then we can smash cans on the deck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do everything you can to play. What sort of decision is that to forfit on the day. In no way is this in the spirit of Anzac day. I think this is the coaches role to get his boys together and fight. Not a good look to field a twos team and forfit a ones game. Harden up and double up if you have too. Send the bill to pine for all your trouble.

What a joke of a football club. Pine Rivers you are a discrase.
You do everything you can to play. What sort of decision is that to forfit on the day. In no way is this in the spirit of Anzac day. I think this is the coaches role to get his boys together and fight. Not a good look to field a twos team and forfit a ones game. Harden up and double up if you have too. Send the bill to pine for all your trouble.
Looks like you can see the future outandabout, if I recall correctly you stated this would happen early on in the pre-season. Ridicules dicisions made under pressure.

Big forfit by the Swans after stacking the s**t out of there reserve grade team last night. Weak as piss performace by Jaimie Pearce if you ask me... You never stack a reserve grade team to forfit your senior game the next day. The bloke had intentions of forfiting since half way through the week, but decided last minute would be more appropriate (this morning). Unfortunate for the Tigers as the ground was set up with live bands with big ANZAC day celebrations. Abit of funds down the drain, but we will make the most of It by supporting the can bar.

Lol over and over again for the last 3 weeks its been tried rescheduling the match, knowing there would be plenty unavailable for today but no constantly it was declined. Lets face it magic you can say what you like you blokes probably wanted this result and were pushing either no game or an understrength senior side because you knew what the result would most likely be hahaha.... it is what it is i dont think bullying the coach on big footy acheives anything... and hes the weak one? Tried our best and wasnt to be.... will be a cracker when we meet!

Was wondering how long itd take for you to pipe up outandabout, get on your own forum

Looks like you can see the future outandabout, if I recall correctly you stated this would happen early on in the pre-season. Ridicules dicisions made under pressure.
Wow I wish I could shed some light but I have no answer as I have stated I think there could be some trouble brewing burto left now the forfeit?

Wow I wish I could shed some light but I have no answer as I have stated I think there could be some trouble brewing burto left now the forfeit?
Lol over and over again for the last 3 weeks its been tried rescheduling the match, knowing there would be plenty unavailable for today but no constantly it was declined. Lets face it magic you can say what you like you blokes probably wanted this result and were pushing either no game or an understrength senior side because you knew what the result would most likely be hahaha.... it is what it is i dont think bullying the coach on big footy acheives anything... and hes the weak one? Tried our best and wasnt to be.... will be a cracker when we meet!

Was wondering how long itd take for you to pipe up outandabout, get on your own forum
I think in all fairness why would the tigers cancel Saturday football on a big day and loose revenue from the crowd on a big day? No club would do that!! and clubs play short all the time you do what needs to be done I would have thought!

Here we go, was waiting for a bite. Was expecting something abit better than this s**t. Its Saturday footy for a reason, why would we sacrifice our ANZAC day home game, with the bonus's for the club and so forth. At the end of the day your coach new he was going to be short 3 weeks ago, and it was clear that our intensions where for the Saturday game. His priority should be to play the senior game and forfit the reserve grade. You never forfit a senior game, for the result of stacking a reserve team for a win. I'm sure they could have fielded a side. I have spoken with numerous Swan players, and the reason for the forfit was that there are to many "sore bodies" to double up. Which is piss weak, as they won by over 100!

Mate were only pissed off because we had a big crowd coming out today. All were hoping to quench thier thirst and enjoy watching you two teams having a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back