Conspiracy Theory The Moon Landings were REAL okay?

The Moon Landings were...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be too much for most school-tv zombies to wrap their heads around but the US and USSR were not at war', 'cold' or otherwise. The same cabal already controlled both.

Thats not true. When your biggest ever enemy who funded supplied and trained the likes of Adolf Hitler, drops nuclear bombs on women and children as a warning to you, you get dragged into s**t you got no control of. History is littered with examples of the Russians cleaning up American messes and the Americans creating messes knowing how the Russians will react.

Kenneddy tried stopping the cycle and was shot because of it.

no in other words the H1 program was underfunded and production was rushed in order to compete with the Saturn V. the Chief engineer died in 66 and all four attempts at launch resulted in catastrophic failure of the Engine. no launch reached stable orbit let alone contending with the van allen belts.

try and understand just how far behind the russians were due to the economic crisis had ripped out funding. A H1 rocket exploded after just after launch a mere 17 days before apollo 11's infamous flight. this resulted in a 7 kilo ton blast, which hold the record for the largest non nuclear blast in human history.
I wasn't serious

Putin hinted at that recently...
Have you got anything to back this up CR? I have never really been sold on the on landing being fake. I can see the motive for it but what were the Australians watching as depicted on the movie called 'The Dish' if it wasn't the Apollo mission to the moon?

Have you got anything to back this up CR? I have never really been sold on the on landing being fake. I can see the motive for it but what were the Australians watching as depicted on the movie called 'The Dish' if it wasn't the Apollo mission to the moon?
kl4b4.jpg

Thats not true.
Where is your evidence? Other than TV and school, why do you think that the US and the USSR were legitimate 'enemies' fighting over who would 'get to the moon' first?

It is such a ridiculous story, only those who have been brainwashed by tv and school into believing it could believe it. Once upon a time I did believe the 'Cold War' nonsense too, but I grew out of it.

As for the film The Dish, have a look at the promotional flyer for the film.

There is a joke in there, in plain sight, right in front of your face.

If you can't see it, you are one of the people on whom the joke is being played.

220px-Thedish_poster.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for the film The Dish, have a look at the promotional flyer for the film.

There is a joke in there, in plain sight, right in front of your face.

If you can't see it, you are one of the people on whom the joke is being played.

220px-Thedish_poster.jpg
I feel that this, like most things you post with arrogance, acting like you are way ahead of everyone... Is so simple and obvious... that most people understood the subtle humour 15 years before you.

"An inspired human comedy"...

Yeah, deep and meaningful message there... only you are smart enough to spot it. Unlike us, tv gov lovin sheeple.

Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

Woodrow Wilson

Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

Woodrow Wilson
I see your negativity and raise you with hope:
We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.

- Woodrow Wilson

"Dearest Edna, I must leave you. Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven't decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Edna. And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages."

- Woodrow

You guys really need to watch this, it's laid out in front of your eyes why what's happened has happened & why what's happening is happening .

The moon landing was staged in Fox studios & why has Armstrong never done an interview about it?
I know why.
Never?
NEIL ARMSTRONG INTERVIEW said:
Armstrong even had time to respond to the conspiracy theorists' favourite question: Was the moon landing faked?

"People love conspiracy theories," he replied. "I mean, they are very attractive. But it was never a concern to me because I know one day, somebody is going to go fly back up there and pick up that camera I left."
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/aug/25/neil-armstrong-last-interview

Back