Game Day Fremantle v Sydney ANZAC Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo by 3 points

B.O.G: Barlow to bounce back after a quiet week. 30 plus disposals and a goal or 2.

Sub: Suban

Buddy to kick: 3

(Myself to sit in block 101 cheering my lungs out!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early season barometer, HUZZAH!!!

I could not be more excited for this game. Us playing well against the toughest of teams on ANZAC Day in front of our lot going crazy. Doesnt get much better as a sport fan.

To be honest, if Fyfe keeps taking the tag and keeps getting 30-odd disposals in the process, he should be BOG every time. The importance of Fyfe in this respect is enormous.

Freo by 18
Sub: MDB
Buddy to kick 3
The rest of their forward line to kick 3
BOG Matty Pavlich with 5 sausage rolls and 20+ possies

MASSIVE

Just the absolute perfect way to set up the season if we can jag this win. I am not expecting a win, but not expecting a loss either. What I really want to see is the continued signs of a maturing side that is focussed on executing the game plan with great effort and bit of flair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MASSIVE

Just the absolute perfect way to set up the season if we can jag this win. I am not expecting a win, but not expecting a loss either. What I really want to see is the continued signs of a maturing side that is focussed on executing the game plan with great effort and bit of flair.
Ok, Ross

Good to see the boys down at the dawn service this morn. Hope the spirit is in them to come out and harrass the hell out of the swans mids. (Who don't like pressure).

Freo 20plus
Fyfe bog
De boer sub
Buddy who cares won't make any different, our mid field will kill em.
Gu & clancee also to star.

Freo by 6 points in the toughest game imaginable.

B.O.G: My buddy Fyfe to go to the next level with moves so amazing merely gazing upon his true form caused the swans players to get on their hands and knees and pray to their new Footballing Jesus.

Buddy to kick: 2 - Johnson and Macca combine to hold Buddy to 2 goals. Bloody Hannebery to kick 4 though.

It's go time!

Predictions:
Result: Freo by 12 pts
BOG: Walters
Buddy to kick: 1

Predictions:
Result: Freo by 22 pts
BOG: Hill (I backed him to win the Rosco, bloody Lachie)
Sub: Suban
Buddy to kick: 2 (probably Luke and Clancee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back