Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxley may have been quiet but he had just put in a huge tackle and was one of many that could have been subbed out. Gault has had 5 disposals and clearly struggling (now getting cramp as well) and it's wet which will suit Oxley more than Gault surely..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for a disappearing act from KK. It looked like he was going to be playing loose half back for a while but that didn't last long. Only way he scores well enough consistently is if he is getting gametime on the wing which isn't happening.

I have no idea what is going on with Barlow. Have had him for 2 weeks and he has stunk it up twice. Can't get near it and isn't spending time in the middle.

Parker had a huge jump very quickly in the last to get to 80 but then stopped again. Nothing I can do with both of them though, just gotta hold and ride it out.

1334 with Sheed, Jacobs, Bontempelli, Selwood, Kelly, Clark and Cey to come. Probably get just over 1900.

Im probably one of the few that picked Fyfe over Barlow...I know people say he's more of a SC player, but he's just unstoppable at the moment. Working out ok so far. Parker a worry, but his 2nd half tonight was impressive, both DT wise and IRL. One of the major reasons for Syd's comeback, reckon he's just been still feeling the effects of that hit a few weeks back. My backline is a shambles. When Heath Shaw is your most consistent def, you're in trouble :)

1462 with Rich, NN, Dahlhaus, Bont, CEY and Goldstein to come. 2000 seems out of reach i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back