Official Match Thread S19 R11 Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Gorillas don't use toilets, you should've known that. We s**t in the wild, in the streets, and on Wonders.

You have got me wrong, hipster. I am the new breed of Roy. The new gen, the new blood.

Well that's an interesting oxymoron... :p

There is only one breed of Roy, that's old.

Gee, I see your life experiences have lead you to believe the worst of people. I don't know what I did so wrong to deserve these assumptions. Just because you're not a part of today's hip, cool youth that posts actively in the SFA.

I think you're thinking of the 1800s by the way.
I post actively. Im as active as they come.
Im just suspicious of everyone, when you're operating behind enemy lines during the Cold War, you get a bit paranoid. Now in my twilight years everyone is on my proverbial lawn.

Gee, I see your life experiences have lead you to believe the worst of people. I don't know what I did so wrong to deserve these assumptions. Just because you're not a part of today's hip, cool youth that posts actively in the SFA.

I think you're thinking of the 1800s by the way.
HIJbJiN.jpg

So it's going to be a cold, wet and windy day at BJO, just the conditions old bones like - not. I'll be satisfied with 2-3 goals for the game.

Lol.

If a cow sneezes, does milk come out its nose?
Haha, I was drinking a glass of milk when I read this and then I laughed so much milk came out my nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back