Name players who will / won't get fat upon retiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

646949-pn-ben-cousins-swim.jpg

To me that looks solid as **** and only Scott Thompson or Stefan Martin could compare.

Look at the deltoid definition and upper arm.

Come on man, you ain't smokin no ice and getting getting that upper body.

The "definition" is as much due to low body fat as anything else.

Jeremy McGovern, David Armitage, Nick Suban. Pretty much any player whose pre-season consists of leaning rather than bulking.

Andrew Gaff has done 5 pre-seasons with us and still looks like he could be pushed over by a light breeze. He's more defined, but he's never going to be a big bodied type. Jarrad Grant has been around since the 2007 draft, so could've done as many as 8 pre-seasons and still looks like a heroin addict.

Jeremy McGovern on the other hand who has taken to footy at AFL level like a complete natural couldn't crack a game because he was too fat.

Lol, no you don't. He'd be 85kgs at most. He's cut but it's not hard to build up that much mass.

4000 calories? I don't think so.
He's easily over 85kg. If Gaff is 84kg then Cousins is at least 90kg.

Will- Tom Hawkins, Shane Mumford, Dane Swan, Jobe Watson.
Wont Rance, Grant, Cordy, Bob Murphy, Pendlebury, Issac Smith.

Unless I'm mistaken, you just don't build shoulders like this unless you are eating very well.

208671-ben-cousins.jpg
Shoulders (front, middle, rear), traps, chest, upper back, are the muscle groups that are very reactive to hormones/steroids. Those muscle groups are hard to build up particularly shoulders doing tons of cardio. What I'm trying to imply is.... Cousins probably taking "supplements" OR he really goes NUTS on shoulder days.... but cardio can limit any growths without supplements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back