Toast Our Crowd.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
As a long time Freo member, I've never been more disappointed with our crowd than tonight. Quiet as a church mouse when Sydney got a run on, like dead quiet. Could not get a peep out of most people. Frontrunners.

Then back on board when we kick a goal. Being passionate has always been something Freo has been proud of, but tonight...went quiet when we were under the pump....just was weak as piss. All we could hear was 1000 Sydney supporters owning the place.

As a long time Freo member, I've never been more disappointed with our crowd than tonight. Quiet as a church mouse when Sydney got a run on, like dead quiet. Could not get a peep out of most people. Frontrunners.

Then back on board when we kick a goal. Being passionate has always been something Freo has been proud of, but tonight...went quiet when we were under the pump....just was weak as piss. All we could hear was 1000 Sydney supporters owning the place.

I didn't experience this where we were sitting - I thought they were much louder than normal

Really? When Sydney got into gear, the Sydney chant was all I could hear. I was in block 152 and not a peep out of anyone.

Not an issue, but I was surprised how quiet everyone was when things weren't going so well.

Really? When Sydney got into gear, the Sydney chant was all I could hear. I was in block 152 and not a peep out of anyone.

Not an issue, but I was surprised how quiet everyone was when things weren't going so well.

we are block 137, opposite you. I reckon people over there may have been standing in line for food lol

You should have started a Mexican Wave.

i sit in 151 and it's always been a bit quiet. often start to feel a bit guilty for loudly swearing at players/umpires. but watched the game yesterday on telly and the home crowd was very loud. Couldn't hear umpires whistles at all in the second half and the freo chant drowned out the swans supporters after each goal

in fact im sure the commentators made reference to the noise of the home crowd

I was at the 3 tier end. We could hear the Sydney chant when goals were kicked etc and every time we countered it with a freo one no nullify it.

Might have been a bit quieter when Sydney came on in the 3rd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't know why we were booing buddy

Sure it was funny when he kicked it straight to McPharlin and I booed when he was taking shots but why was he booed every time he had the ball?
The bloke is a dickhead that's why.

I still don't know why we were booing buddy

Sure it was funny when he kicked it straight to McPharlin and I booed when he was taking shots but why was he booed every time he had the ball?

He was whinging that he wasn't getting free kicks. Then he started lashing out when he started to get frustrated. In short, he is a w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back