Game Day Round 4, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposal numbers are similar but inside 50s are 29-54. We've given up 54 inside 50s in 3 qtrs of footy. That is atrocious.

All too familiar sadly. We're excellent at burning inside 50 entries and letting them grab them up the other end.

I preface this with saying I am a QLD AFL fan and was a member at the Lions for a number of years from the late 90's. I watch all Brisbane games.

Can anyone suggest what qualities these players bring to the team.
Aish - Don't really understand the wraps. Slow, skills are ok but doesn't win much ball. Doesn't kick goals. He is courageous. What role does he play in 3-4 years? Average midfielder at best? If I was Brisbane I'd try and trade him. Swap for Jenkins?
Golby - Slow, terrible skills, often gives away stupid free kicks, defensive attributes ok but by no means able to lock down on the best smalls in comp.

To me they just seem don't seem to bring anything really positive.

- Nick Roberston has been good.
- Drop Redden next game. Terrible decision making with ball in hand and no effort.
-Aish won't enjoy his footy when he's out of form. He'll leave us. It'll piss me off when he fires for his next team.
-Cutler showing a lot. We just need a boy in attAck and defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stef has been good. Definitely better than NicNat.

- Nick Roberston has been good.
- Drop Redden next game. Terrible decision making with ball in hand and no effort.
-Aish won't enjoy his footy when he's out of form. He'll leave us. It'll piss me off when he fires for his next team.
-Cutler showing a lot. We just need a boy in attAck and defence.
3 out of 4. Redden's be OK (just OK, but far from worst).
The other 3 points are spot on though. Especially the point about Aish firing at his next club. Watching Yeo's game makes me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back