Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh damn... terrible news. SCOS seems to get injuries at the worst times. Poor fella.

Hopefully back up and running soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good tough half of footy.

Jacob Ballard working really hard and his no's reflect his impact around the ground. Disposal has been ok as well.

Blakely has been good at the stoppages and is playing well too. Claremont trying to get into him a bit as well.

Grey has been the standout again for me at half back. Reads the play expertly well and his physicality and body work is exceptional. Could slot into our backline when needed no problem.

Terrible news for Sos but again Alex Pearce is competing well and has beat Kepler thus far. His athleticism and competitiveness is very good.

Of the others Weller had a solid first qtr and worked hard in the second with multiple contests but didn't find the footy much. Will be a good outside player at AFL level.

Crozier and Sheridan have both worked into the game well and Tommy capped his work off with a goal after the siren.

Max Duffy has been reasonable too and kicked a freak reverse snap from the boundary that qtr.

All 3 big guys are looking good with Hannath snaring a couple, Griff good in the ruck and Moller competing pretty well.

Of the Peel boys Ugle, Mathers, Jetta and BJ are going well.

They were a bit undisciplined early and got a bake from Sheppard at qtr time for giving away two goals from silly off the ball free kicks. Should be further in front though as they owned the second qtr.

I haven't seen any performances that would cause a headache at the next Freo selection committee. I've liked Landon's game he provides plenty of run, he often moves the ball 80m.

I've never seen Grey play. Sounds like an animal. I know he sounds destined to take Spurr's spot but does anyone think he could play inside mid one day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back