Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be hurting the Camrys that much more that the young Bulldogs who are carving them up - Stringer & Bontempelli - were drafted in the period when the AFC were banned from the early rounds of the draft.

I reckon Daniel Talia will want to join them too when he qualifies for free agency.

I hope that Talia joins his brother at the Bulldogs ...

To all the Crows supporters who were calling us pretenders after 2 rounds HA!

There's a complete lack of effort on the Crows behalf. Yeah, they're getting outplayed but their work rate isn't helping things. If I didn't know better I would think they're tanking this game and saving energy for next week.

My mate just sent me a text asking how the footy was going, i said:

"Tex has kicked two...out of bounds on the full. Danger missed a few times from 20 out, sloane has touched it like three times. Betts has not given one iota of * all day. Phil Walsh looks like a gaunt skeleton."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Jacobs has 38 hitouts and the most by any Bulldog is 8. Shows that a ruck superiority can mean nothing sometimes. Scott Thompson has 30 disposals but after him the cows fall away and Dangerfield has only 13. 6 Bulldogs have over 20 disposals.

You would not believe it's the same side hawthorn beat by 70 points last week.

It isn't.

No Bontempelli and Boyd last week. Wallis and Morris got injured and caused them to be down to 2 fit men on the bench for most of the game.

Still, would never have picked this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back