Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
Yep its early..... and that was diabolical. I'll add in anything that may pop up in the 3rd.... but gee whiz. Haven't been that frustrated watching a Crows game for a while!

The only thing i can think of why we played that bad was that we are trying to let Port have a false sense of security next week ;)

But the Bulldogs were awesome and they have a great young group. Looks like the boys will be going jetty jumping!

Good:
  • Um
  • Hmmmm
  • I think.....
  • Nah
Bad:
  • Sloane took a hit to the head early on and went missing. I traded him in for Wines in DT this week.. FML
  • I don't really have anything else, as i reckon it gets worse....
Ugly:
  • Our kicking. 32% at times in the 2nd. 32!
  • Our decision making
  • Smith's kicking. You know if he's done, we're done
  • Our inability to adapt
  • PW didn't seem to make too many changes and looked a tad lost
  • The amount of points conceded was ridiculous. Not good team defense, but it doesn't help when our mids are getting demolished, even though Jacobs dominated the ruck
  • VB had zero impact
  • Lynch's kicking was just woeful
Disgraceful:
  • Jenkins. That missed pass early in the 3rd when he kciked on his left when he had 2 Crows open ahead for an easy goal summed it up. Plus he's soft. Really soft. Makes a marshmallow look hard
  • Hendo. Makes Jenkins look hard. Goal was good but...... Soft
  • Hartigan. His worst game. Easily. Was toweled up, with not much help up ground, but was beaten 1 on 1 at times far too easily
Was really looking forward to next week..... and i have the Faceoff....... eek

What a s**t game. Surely we can't play that bad again. I don't think Port will be in our face like the Digs were, but it'll be tough next week now!

Grr

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Good:

62k + members

The Bad/The Ugly:

With 62k + members the rest is irrelevant

iDpynFQ.jpg

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Like the look of Kelly. The kid has the temperament to be a long term footballer

Not good enough to play consistently good football at this level:
McKay, Wright, Van Berlo (Never understood the hype), Jenkins, Hartigan - the sooner we can replace this group with kids (and not Lyons/Grigg/Martin/Shaw rotations) the sooner we can start to hopefully turn the corner.

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good:
It's over
Thompson solid
Thought CEY was okay
Sauce was okay
Our cheer squad sticking it out. The bay still looks great despite being 64 goals down.

Bad:
Sloane's worst game ever
Lynch's worst game ever
Mackay back to his usual worst. Looks like he's exhausted from masturbating about his game last week.
Brodie Smith's kicking was terrible
Walker
Douglas is treading water.
Hartigan destroyed
Dangerfield is a horrendous set shot
Van Berlo

The disgraceful:
Jenkins thought process when rucking: close eyes, jump (if I feel like it), swing blindly. This bloke needs to have played his last game. Somehow he has gotten worse over the last 7 days and I truly didn't think it was possible. Dumb as dog s**t and has absolutely no impact.
The commentary - this has got to end. The blatant barracking from the Victorian commentators is completely unacceptable. BT last night cheering for Hawthorn was a disgrace and the three stooges today have been equally bad.

Plugger46

Club Legend
May 25, 2014
North Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, Melbourne Stars
The Good: not much did think Jacobs and Sloane did alright

The Bad: our kicking and hard ball gets lacked. Tex needs to step up as captain and kick some goals.

The disgraceful: most of the team. and the coaches were slow on moving Talia to Stringer.
I think Jenkins is in a different role this year.

Sir Vlado

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Rolling around in trash and filth is arguably a more enjoyable thing to do than watching that "match".

Plugger46

Club Legend
May 25, 2014
North Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, Melbourne Stars
The commentary - this has got to end. The blatant barracking from the Victorian commentators is completely unacceptable. BT last night cheering for Hawthorn was a disgrace and the three stooges today have been equally bad.

who wouldn't hope port lost?

Crows4Eva

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2010
Adelaide, SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Missing targets all over the place, plain and simple haven't been able to handle the Dogs run and speed through the middle and just plain non-existant effort all over the ground. Worst effort I've seen from us in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back