Bellarine League 2015 Season and off season news

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly a scoop if you already knew Falsenine, why didn't you just say it rather than big note yourself as usual, and look like you know everything.
I never claimed to have a scoop footyman, I don't derive pleasure from impressing strangers with local footy gossip! It wasn't confirmed at the time I posted it so that's why I withheld the coach/club.

He was to hard for them a few big heads wouldnt train so he dropped them they went to committee and sooked either he goes or we go! Zaparenkov the main instigator
Sounds a bit like John Farrell in the 1980s....and I wasn't one of the sooks by the way..:)

Kaine Marsh too much integrity for that club. Kudos for standing up for what he believes.
Too much integrity? Can't profess to know the bloke but not sure if signing on as a non-playing coach and selecting yourself against the bottom side in round 3 is a great start.

Too much integrity? Can't profess to know the bloke but not sure if signing on as a non-playing coach and selecting yourself against the bottom side in round 3 is a great start.
So who do we believe, Marsh or Zaparenkov (who someone mentioned earlier as the player in question)? Marsh's interview in the Addy (so I believe about 30 percent of what is written) is pretty damning of the player, he didn't hold back.

So who do we believe, Marsh or Zaparenkov (who someone mentioned earlier as the player in question)? Marsh's interview in the Addy (so I believe about 30 percent of what is written) is pretty damning of the player, he didn't hold back.
If you read the article you'd be forgiven for thinking he was sacked purely for dropping DZ but speaking to an Ammos mate yesterday he tells that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Said he rubbed a lot of players up the wrong and progressively lost the faith of the playing group. Also heard off a different source that a group of players went to the board Thursday night saying "either he goes or we do" but don't quote me on it. Unfortunately for Marsh the club is always greater than the individual. Hope the guy gets another chance to prove himself.

If you read the article you'd be forgiven for thinking he was sacked purely for dropping DZ but speaking to an Ammos mate yesterday he tells that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Said he rubbed a lot of players up the wrong and progressively lost the faith of the playing group. Also heard off a different source that a group of players went to the board Thursday night saying "either he goes or we do" but don't quote me on it. Unfortunately for Marsh the club is always greater than the individual. Hope the guy gets another chance to prove himself.
Port Demons to beat their friends down the road, Drysdale, by 14 points this week. First win against the old foe in about 6 years when Tom Dewy kicked the last 2 goals to get them over the line.

Portarlington's best win for a few years I'd say, and Ports got a few very good players to come back into this team. Look out Ammos next round.

Portarlington's best win for a few years I'd say, and Ports got a few very good players to come back into this team. Look out Ammos next round.
Go Port...soft spot for them as I used to go and watch St.Leonards Saints when I was on holiday there as a kid. They were terrible! So it's enjoyable watching the Dees do well for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back