Bachar Houli allegedly called a Terrorist by 3AW's John Burns

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that's a given, but even then they tend to protect the 'industry'.

Regardless, I think we can be sure there will be no media naming and shaming until it's proven absolutely, and probably requiring a confession (as in a spin doctor crafted excuse as to how (s)he was misheard, or taken out of context, etc)

Can you spin it?

Really?

Sounds like it could have been a conversation between two people at their seats rather than a yelled slur. Am astonished how someone could be so damn stupid to kill their career like that. Dumbest thing since Brian Taylor's Harry Taylor comments except on a more serious level. Was this person very intoxicated or is this kind of s**t said regularly around those seats?

Can you spin it?

Really?

With a compliant media not asking nasty questions that might embarrass one of their own? They can give it a good shot.

Depends who it is of course....A genuinely big name, they'll do whatever is required. A nobody might get thrown to the wolves....And of course, there is always the possibility of a 'joe the cameraman' scapegoat.

All this speculation about an unidentified person is distracting attention from Clarko.

Melbourne game... Footy Show...

Last edited:
Could it be a possibility of a lack of second witness supporting the Richmond official and the media identity having a mate back them up to save their can even if they did the alleged act(which I believe they did because I highly doubt a club official would just pull this out of thin air)?

I have no words.

Actually no I do.

I hope you are named, shamed, and forced to apologise.
Forced apologies are not real apologies, I would not accept one.

Why don't we know who it is yet?

AFL trying to protect one of their own, as usual?
This. My pitchfork is too heavy and it's hurting my arm.

Just wait for the facts, why don't you?

Poor media performance is one of the defining characteristics of the game. The Hun head footy writer can barely string a sentence together.

He replaced a bloke who pretty much refused to travel interstate for games.

TV commentary teams are laughable.

Low standards should surprise no one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should ask him what area he was sitting.

It was reported to be outside the olympic room (level 2, olympic stand, just next to the members), which probably means it was an RFC function (they usually have one there during home games), so at the very least, I'd say someone wont be getting an invitation again.

"LOOK AT HIM DARC, WAVING HIS ARMS AROUND LIKE A BIG TERRORIST!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back