Status
Not open for further replies.

sanger

Debutant
Jul 31, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
He/she is very problematic ringo. An ordinary and biased commentary on a serious issue. I think investigators are still looking into the incident. Number #14 clearly made contact with Beatie. He did not however run 100 metres to king hit the bloke. Why he hit him? Only Beatie, Anderson and #14 would know. I believe he has called Beatie a couple of days after the incident to apologise.

Based upon OTB or lip servce's history of defending players who assault people (in pubs) I imagine they would be happy with the 'apology'... That said, I noticef Overthebordeders silence on the Briggs incident. No demands for investigations orr vitriolic language directected at Briggs! No kangaroo court!

With last weeks tribunal decision he will probably only get a suspended sentence anyway.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Where on earth is Liposuction/overtheborder? Is it the Briggs issue that has silenced him/her? So full of vitriol a couple of weeks back. Has the footy club silenced you?

Looks like OTB has shut up shop......which is a great result for all those on here that are educated. I'm hearing Kyabram are about to secure another ruck man that has played in the GV before

Johnny Tapp

Team Captain
Dec 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
How can we have this Round 3 in the GVFL with teams playing twice in the same round (8 games total)? Traditionally a split round has all teams split over two weeks, not some teams playing twice within the same round - just a question...

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How can we have this Round 3 in the GVFL with teams playing twice in the same round (8 games total)? Traditionally a split round has all teams split over two weeks, not some teams playing twice within the same round - just a question...

Fair point. Johnny ... the answer ... @%#@%d if I know!

onepercentre

Senior List
Oct 13, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
The ladder after round 3 has Benalla and the Swans having played 4 games the rest 3 go figure!!!

GG Rides Again

All Australian
Apr 20, 2007
Intangible
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have just read an article by Ben Carter in the The Riv about team measurements and different takes from various local coaches on what is important.

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/echuca/how-and-where-do-you-find-footy-utopia-1.92183

Its a pretty good article and I wish they wrote more of this stuff and less crap on a weekly basis but well done Ben you have to start somewhere and hopefully this is the start of being able to actually start reading stories again.

Skipper1966

Senior List
Nov 28, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great game this week at Broadford v defending champions Romsey
The Roos have both Brodie Holland and Russell Robertson playing at Harley Hammond reserve.
Get down and have a look

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
I have just read an article by Ben Carter in the The Riv about team measurements and different takes from various local coaches on what is important.

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/echuca/how-and-where-do-you-find-footy-utopia-1.92183

Its a pretty good article and I wish they wrote more of this stuff and less crap on a weekly basis but well done Ben you have to start somewhere and hopefully this is the start of being able to actually start reading stories again.

Hope he interviewed the right bloke at Rochy,
The guy in the photo is playing good footy but I didn't think he's coaching.

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Rochy had the Bears measure all day. Got to say one of the most boring games of footy I have been to for a while. No atmosphere and we small crowd which would be a worry for Rochy as they need a big gate. Their support at KY last Sat night wasn't like it normally is either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back