RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles win (by a few goals) : should have won by more, only won because Brisbane weren't at full strength, win will cost is a high draft pick, sack almost everyone, keep jk/darls/eMac/shuey/young players, delist/trade everyone else , drop half the side and replace them with the guys we didn't like 2 weeks ago

Eagles win (by a gazillion): flat track bullies, we're still s**t, will be thrashed next week when we play a good side. Sack priddis

Will be something between those two I think.

Also needs more "will buy spuds like Butler/Hill/Masten more time in the side". Even though Butler was pretty much BOG and Hill was very good.

Will be something between those two I think.

Also needs more "will buy spuds like Butler/Hill/Masten more time in the side". Even though Butler was pretty much BOG and Hill was very good.
Lol. I'm sure there's blokes on our board that if they got a blowie from Miranda Kerr they'd crack it because they didn't get a root as well

Only saw the last few minutes but was good to see butts sneak forward and slot a couple of goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious which post of mine got deleted mods? I've made a few posts today, most of which are up to my usual standard.
2719753-4d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back