Scandal Alastair Clarkson whacking port fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes because the idiot grinning into the Camera next to Clarko looked like he might pull a Knife any moment. It was an overreaction by Clarko who has anger management issues as shown by his long record of physical and verbal abuse of others who upset him .

Wheres the record of physical abuse ?

So many trolls out in force on this. Don't take the bait Hawks fans. A lot of people have been waiting for a chink in your club's armor to seize upon. They're clutching at straws with this one.

Yes because the idiot grinning into the Camera next to Clarko looked like he might pull a Knife any moment. It was an overreaction by Clarko who has anger management issues as shown by his long record of physical and verbal abuse of others who upset him .

A long record of physical abuse, are you serious or just being melodramatic.

It should be on police file though if you want to prove it.

I hope you never are placed in a position where you have to react with force to protect yourself.

I'm sure all the Hawks fans in here blindly defending the angry little man would have defended the Tigers fans that hospitalised a drunken Carlton fan after the 2013 final for winding him up, right?

If being overly physical with drunks is the way to deal with them there would be countless brawls everywhere.

Absolutely... A lot of trolls..

Anyone expecting Clarko to apologise should be ashamed of themselves. You're literally removing this morons responsibility for his actions and actually rewarding him.

Why would you encourage *******s like this, unless ofcourse you feel a kinship with them and see yourself as one, which would certainly explain a lot.

I'm sure all the Hawks fans in here blindly defending the angry little man would have defended the Tigers fans that hospitalised a drunken Carlton fan after the 2013 final for winding him up, right?

Did Clarkson's push hospitalise the guy? I've not been keeping up with the clickbait sites today... s**t.

It's no just Hawthorn supporter unlike some other case, i guess the rest are just trying to be in the good books in the slight chance he will coach their side one day

Yep unfortunately a lifetime of being ingrained with the message that "real men fight" has left many Australians with this attitude.

Meanwhile we weep for kids killed and injured and the fact city streets aren't safe at night.

It's ok - I'm sure "the violence is justified because your son was being a dickhead" wipes all that away. Violence is never ok, except when somebody's annoying you.

Great comparison mate. Now that you mention it you are right. Im so happy we have people like you to have an unbiased clear view to set everyone ele straight. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Violence"? Spare me princesses, it was little more than a shove.

Nothing more needs to be done. Drunken idiot got the message without any injuries or pain and Clarko successfully got to walk back to the hotel in relative peace.

How do you deal with a ******** that won't leave you alone after politely being told to be left alone on more than one occasion?

OMG 63 pages

How about we get Kochie to get them both on sunrise to have a beer together.

That was kinda my point... Maybe you blokes should read the conversation.

I ain't got time for that.

It's far easier to just jump to conclusions.

If being overly physical with drunks is the way to deal with them there would be countless brawls everywhere.
The question is whether he was "overly" physical

Hahaha, so much precious in here. This wasn't a reporter tormenting a celebrity, this wasn't A Current affair. This was 4 drunk people tormenting a human being, The fact they were drunk is threatening in it self, they were touching him, invading his space screaming in his ear, following him ....he had every right to do what he did....anyone that says otherwise are condoning this sort of behavior and the right to protect yourself from absolute pigs.

Absolutely... A lot of trolls..

Anyone expecting Clarko to apologise should be ashamed of themselves. You're literally removing this morons responsibility for his actions and actually rewarding him.

Why would you encourage *******s like this, unless ofcourse you feel a kinship with them and see yourself as one, which would certainly explain a lot.

You're doing the same by implicitly congratulating someone for hitting another person (albeit one that was drunk and obnoxious). Some people think his actions were sufficient to warrant Clarkson's response. Myself, and many others on here have a different view.

It's not encouraging behaviour such as the Port fans, it's about not condoning the use of force unless absolutely necessary. It's open to interpretation, at best.

Your post is rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back