Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst week. Had Heeney Cey ahead of AVB and CRIPPS! Couldn't loophole them on.
Rage traded Heeney to tarrant via lambert to loophole giving me 200K. I did this assuming Heeney is out for a couple and I want to jump on the Tarrant express.
Goodes can spud it up in the backline until someone better comes along assuming he doesn't get a game

I am a measely 3k off doing Bartel and Belchambers for Goldstien and Ryder. 3 bloody thousand!!!

Any help for my ruck scenario would be appreciated. Here is my current team. I have 247k in the bank. I feel as though Belchambers has got as far as he can cash wise and Grundy has a BE of 56 which means he should go up again. I feel that bringing in Goldstien will cost me a fortune but worth the points. I guess I could just wait and see when his price cycle falls again because his BE will get bloody high soon. I used the E loophole on Hogan last week and saved me trading out Bartel until this week but feel that I have to invest his 549k somewhere productive

View attachment 128354
how about Bartel to Taz, then TBC to Goldy. next week upgrade worst forward rookie to Ryder.
i dont really like the idea. means you're light up front again this week and you probably have to cull a cow too soon...but its an option

that or hold. TBC has a very makeable BE especially against the Saints and both Goldy and Ryder are about 100...if you're lucky things will go your way (it probably wont, it almost never does)

apologies for being so unhelpful :rainbow:

I'm using Krak on the bubble as an excuse to restructure my rucks and fwds.

Z Smith out (was R2)
Bellchambers to R2
Krak in at fwd.

Bellchambers will be out after this week, just going to wait a week on Sauce Jacobs who has a BE of 160ish.

I'd like to get Steph Martin, and have the cash to do so.... but I'm worried about his scoring taking a hit if/when the Burger gets back in the team.

Unfortunately Bellcho is already my R2. My teams in good shape, just have no idea who to trade.
Thoughts on Heeney > Krak & Anderson > Tarrant?

It's the only trade I can see that's worth doing.

Tex > Bonts

Can't cop a 26 under the lid in perfect conditions even in my BEST mood

I'd keep Tex since you've already got him. A KP forward averaging 15 possies, 8 marks & 3 goals a game which includes last weeks no show, is still elite. Also has a solid record against Port.

I'd keep Tex since you've already got him. A KP forward averaging 15 possies, 8 marks & 3 goals a game which includes last weeks no show, is still elite. Also has a solid record against Port.
Tex suckered me in after round 1, but he's not seeming to be a reliable fantasy option this year.
Im a crows supporter, so going against my bias here too.
Ill likely drop him for Tarrant this week.

Round_4_Complete.png

Looking to trade in Krak. Probably Tarrant as well.

Who can I trade out? Salem's got about 50k price rise left in him, with games against Fremantle, Sydney and Hawthorn coming up. He's probably the prime candidate to go.

In the midfield I'm considering Heeney -> Krak, Heeney being the weakest link. I could trade Anderson, but I can see him coming back this week, and he hasn't made me any money yet. Then I can trade NVB to JPK next week and make my midfield stronger.

Newnes will probably end up staying in my team for a while, hopefully with Weller back he can get more of the ball against Essendon. Goodes might go next week, however I have no idea who there is to trade to.

Advice would be great, going to be sweating on every single trade now after my best ever start in Supercoach. :$

Round_4_Complete.png

Looking to trade in Krak. Probably Tarrant as well.

Who can I trade out? Salem's got about 50k price rise left in him, with games against Fremantle, Sydney and Hawthorn coming up. He's probably the prime candidate to go.

In the midfield I'm considering Heeney -> Krak, Heeney being the weakest link. I could trade Anderson, but I can see him coming back this week, and he hasn't made me any money yet. Then I can trade NVB to JPK next week and make my midfield stronger.

Newnes will probably end up staying in my team for a while, hopefully with Weller back he can get more of the ball against Essendon. Goodes might go next week, however I have no idea who there is to trade to.

Advice would be great, going to be sweating on every single trade now after my best ever start in Supercoach. :$

The obvious one that stands out to me is NVB..... breakeven isn't great, and $290,000 is too much to have on the pine IMO. Hes done his job.
Trade him and use the cash to upgrade elsewhere.
I do have 1 question... where the hell is Krak.. I can see him in the image you posted. Maybe I need glasses :cool:

Tex suckered me in after round 1, but he's not seeming to be a reliable fantasy option this year.
Im a crows supporter, so going against my bias here too.
Ill likely drop him for Tarrant this week.

What do you mean by he suckered you in? Tex is a KP forward, you seriously didn't expect a consistent 90-110 every week from a KP forward did you, because that's not what KP forwards do.

Just look at Roughy, 173 one week, 46 the next. But you know what? He'll still average 100ish at the end of the year. Same goes for Tex.

When you pick a KP forward for your fantasy team, you have to expect really low scores to be sandwiched between the monster scores. The same applies to Buddy, Nroo, Pav or any other KP forward.

They will win you some league games & they will lose you some league games. But from an overall season total score, the best KP forwards are good for 95-110 points per game over 22 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean by he suckered you in? Tex is a KP forward, you seriously didn't expect a consistent 90-110 every week from a KP forward did you, because that's not what KP forwards do.

Just look at Roughy, 173 one week, 46 the next. But you know what? He'll still average 100ish at the end of the year. Same goes for Tex.

When you pick a KP forward for your fantasy team, you have to expect really low scores to be sandwiched between the monster scores. The same applies to Buddy, Nroo, Pav or any other KP forward.

They will win you some league games & they will lose you some league games. But from an overall season total score, the best KP forwards are good for 95-110 points per game over 22 rounds.
No stress.... if you have a man-crush on Tex I understand....my mum probably does too.
My Only other option to cull is Bennell, and he has been consistently average.
This would give me $60k more to play with; would he be a better option to trade out for Taz?

No stress.... if you have a man-crush on Tex I understand....my mum probably does too.
My Only other option to cull is Bennell, and he has been consistently average.
This would give me $60k more to play with; would he be a better option to trade out for Taz?
What are BE's for both?

What are BE's for both?
I dont tend to look at Breakevens for non-rookies as its pretty short-sighted, but Tex is 146, Bennell is 120.
Whomever I choose to trade to Tarrant, Ill still have enough to upgrade Goodes to whoever in the backs.

On a side note, who do I start over Krak and Tarrant in the FWD line?

I dont tend to look at Breakevens for non-rookies as its pretty short-sighted, but Tex is 146, Bennell is 120.
Whomever I choose to trade to Tarrant, Ill still have enough to upgrade Goodes to whoever in the backs.

I would keep Bennell then. Tex too inconsistent, and will pull in a chunk of low scores IMO.

I need to add another gun into my mids have the cash 600k either this week or next.
current mids are.
Fyfe,Sloane,Selwood,parker,CRIPPS,vanders,CEY,nvb,(heeney,miller,anderson).
JPK b/e 150-160.
Pendles b/e 150.
prob the ones i'm looking at before looking at PODs like heppell,prestia types.
pendles been soild without going big so far.
I think both are keepers but if you're going to make a move either way, do not, repeat, do not, trade Scott Dependlebury

You should be looking at the BEs of the premiums you intend to trade in over the coming weeks to ensure you get them at their best value price.

how about Bartel to Taz, then TBC to Goldy. next week upgrade worst forward rookie to Ryder.
i dont really like the idea. means you're light up front again this week and you probably have to cull a cow too soon...but its an optioN

that or hold. TBC has a very makeable BE especially against the Saints and both Goldy and Ryder are about 100...if you're lucky things will go your way (it probably wont, it almost never does)

apologies for being so unhelpful :rainbow:

Sorry who are u talking about?

But Clark came without using a trade at the start of the year. Tarrant costs 144k and 2 trades.
One trade to get him in and one to get him out?

Can also look at it as one trade to make a quick $200K then one trade to get in a Premo keeper.
You're going to use the last trade to get in you're premo anyway.

I'd keep Clark but would have to downgrade and buggered if I'm doing that.

Trading aggressively, and basing on cash grab so I don't get left behind others.

Salem BE 14 / M.Clark -14 I think from memory.

Will keep Taz until he's moo'd out and downgrade for cash grab.
Hmmm will keep that in mind reguarding Salem. Thought I checked that.

Still think he will average more then Clark and therefore moo sooner.

I too am trading trying to play catch up.

Heeney, missing Gray, Bartel, Lycett and Goodes being useless as balls. Trade, trade, trade.

Anderson>Krak
McGrath>Tarrant

320K to turn NVB into someone next week (hopefully Selwood if their prices stay about the same).

like many, i want to bring in krak and tarrant to generate some fast money.

i'm toying with the idea of trading out gray for tarrant, and lamb (WC) for krak. i'd switch krak into the mid so i could still loophole forwards if needed.

i don't like the idea of having $577k on the bench not generating any scores or money for 2 straight weeks (heard he was in doubt for this weekend). i'll make probably just under $200k from both krak and tarrant from their price increases after this round, not to mention the $400k i'll bank from trading down gray. his BE is 150 odd or something, and will most likely lose money if he does play (under an injury cloud you'd assume).

i've seen people get burnt by trading out potential like cripps & co early, so i'm hesitant about doing the same with gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back