Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going down to the wire between me and Gingy

ME: J.Redden + NVB + 25 points vs Beams + Jacobs

I've totally jinxed Barlow. Scores of 55(c) & 44 after I traded him in. FMRDTL

1900 was probably par this round. Varies like all formats of course but par is generally lower on RDT/AF than with Supercoach I believe.

Would be nice to get this thread really active as their is a lot of active posters here.

Jars458 unlucky on the loss mate. Bont and Jacobs just got me home late in that game but they had me nervous for a while. Schulzenfest up next, none of that 2100 rubbish this week kthanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea how I've got three wins and sitting second on the table. Hopefully I only have to worry about trading Kelly this week so I should be looking good for the projected win this week.

Gingy dominating but has been very quite on the boards....must keep everything to himself lol!

CJApples87 You should beat me now, the carnage of this round has affected me far more than it has you! So lucky there mate!

Gingy dominating but has been very quite on the boards....must keep everything to himself lol!

CJApples87 You should beat me now, the carnage of this round has affected me far more than it has you! So lucky there mate!
You've been smashed by the carnage this week! I've managed to cover for my outs this week and the Sydney triumvirate that I have has just about sealed the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back