Chris Judd...you champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt that Essendon supporter is a member because he doesn't look all there mentally, but if he is he should be banned for life.

What's the world coming to when footballers and coaches can't go about their business without getting physically hassled and harassed? I've met several AFL players when out and about and have had nothing but positive experiences. Unfortunately, they probably have to deal with blokes like this far more often than we know about.

Judd handled it perfectly.

Last edited:
Kudos to the fish and chip owner who actually stepped outside and tried to do something about it. The offender looked like a pretty big bloke too, and I would suspect has a mental illness, which made it very dangerous to intervene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol and have a look at this goose.

judd-lygon-628_zpszpzw5gca.jpg

Well done Juddy and extremely well handled. :thumbsu:

Judd got away while others at the cafe distracted the man. Clarko pushed away a guy who was close enough to stab him.

Also just because Judd managed to get away from the situation without physicality doesn't mean Clarkson did the wrong thing in his own situation.

Finally it's a bit pathetic that this is being used to troll Hawthorn supporters. None of you would care or be bothered giving Judd kudos if the Clarkson incident hadn't occured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back