Universal Love The beginning of the legend of Crippa - Round 4 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

lachie charm

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Rising star nomination for the Crippa (along with 8 coaches votes) for his 33 disposal (24 contested possessions), 11 tackles & a goal in just his 6th game v Stk.

After his 5th Brownlow we'll look back on this as the beginning of the legend of Crippa.

You're welcome Aphrodite

Last edited:
Rising star nomination for the Crippa (along with 8 coaches votes) for his 33 disposal (24 contested possessions), 11 tackles & a goal in just his 6th game v Stk.

After his 5th Brownlow we'll look back on this as the beginning of the legend of Crippa.

Hopefully by the end of his career he will have a Norm Smith or 2 in the cabinet.

He is special.

He brings that same joy that Judd brings. Very rare.

Such a pleasure to watch.

And he's still a baby.

:hearts:

inspector-keep-a-lid-on-it-tt-1054-r-round-whimsical-kids-cover-bathroom_4722175.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive game, very clean at the stoppages, I'm used to blokes like Robinson, Carrazzo etc fumbling the ball all the time so he stands out.

Well done Crippa, the football world is at your feet son, take it with both hands and steer this once great and powerful football club back up where it belongs.

He is a ripper, well done, he's created a buzz, even my dopey Essendon supporting boss was asking about him today, green with envy of course

Something for the CFC to get truly excited about

I started driving the Cripps bandwagon before we even drafted him.
Clearly i'm his No.1 fan.

Yeah but he was your height when we drafted him..........now he's my height.

He's the sort of fella you can build a midfield around, and I mean the smaller, pacy, 170cm sorts.

A genuine ruck-rover.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back