Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bont would have to be one of the only exemptions from this, but hey, that's your opinion mate and you are entitled to that. I just happen to disagree.
I can see you are a glass half full kind of man- good trait to have. I can accept 2nd year blues if he is giving effort,you can give that no matter how long you have been playing. But today when he ran away from a contest on the wing with 2 eagles and Zorko that was THE weakest thing I have seen in my 36 years. I am still shaking my head.Trade him to the firebirds.

I think he is playing himself into a long stint of ressies footy, and thus greatly devaluing his trade value. It seems to me that his trade value whether he plays in the seniors or ressies is plummeting which is a big list management problem. Because it looks like he is leaving and will go for peanuts but only show his true value once he is outside our club...Polec Situation repeating itself in many ways

LOL. People were vehemently against getting McCarthy at draft time, now we messed up by not getting him. He wasn't rated a top 10 pick.
It's a lot easier to take a punt on a skinny kid who's hardly played any football with a 1st round pick if you're GWS.
He was pretty good last week in my opinion. None of our players have been stringing two consistent weeks together yet this season besides Rich so I don't have the knives out for him yet. Add in second year blues and the fact that Leuey Taylor's form is probably comparably patchy without the same level of scrutiny because he has already signed a contract and all anyone is doing is jumping to conclusions.

The blowtorch shouldn't be on a second year player when we are playing so poorly.
How dare you post something rational in here!!!!
You should be burnt at the stake along with James.

I can see you are a glass half full kind of man- good trait to have. I can accept 2nd year blues if he is giving effort,you can give that no matter how long you have been playing. But today when he ran away from a contest on the wing with 2 eagles and Zorko that was THE weakest thing I have seen in my 36 years. I am still shaking my head.Trade him to the firebirds.
Hahaha have you been watching much of Jack Watts play lately??

Hahaha have you been watching much of Jack Watts play lately??
When talking about effort, commitment and hardness if the only person you can be compared to is Jack Watts you are in trouble. At least his weak efforts are when he has or is trying to get the ball.If someone was paying you hundreds of thousands of dollars to put your body on the line and try your hardest would you be willing to do it?

When talking about effort, commitment and hardness if the only person you can be compared to is Jack Watts you are in trouble. At least his weak efforts are when he has or is trying to get the ball.If someone was paying you hundreds of thousands of dollars to put your body on the line and try your hardest would you be willing to do it?
I was not making a direct comparison, you stated that it was the weakest thing you have seen it 36 years. I was just curious because Watts has been playing some pretty embarrassing footy and I don't think it is remotely fair to say Aish has been softer than he has. I agree Aish didn't have a good game but it happens to everyone. Rich and Redden only had some like 7 touches each at half time. They are classed as our 'senior players' considering our list is so young. He had 21 touches and in my opinion, had a reasonable game last week. It just happens with kids.

I was not making a direct comparison, you stated that it was the weakest thing you have seen it 36 years. I was just curious because Watts has been playing some pretty embarrassing footy and I don't think it is remotely fair to say Aish has been softer than he has. I agree Aish didn't have a good game but it happens to everyone. Rich and Redden only had some like 7 touches each at half time. They are classed as our 'senior players' considering our list is so young. He had 21 touches and in my opinion, had a reasonable game last week. It just happens with kids.
Yeah fair call we can agree to disagree but if we pay this bloke 400 hundred a year I will vomit. There is a chance Aish is wearing extra flack from a frustrated supporter, I would be packing my bags too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're thinking of Darryl White.
Is he the bloke who used to be on POBT's avatar?
klemperer.jpg

[QUOTE="garlic munchers, post: 38192979, member: 31814

The SA boys are a bit different as Adelaide is like a big country town and country boys almost always hanker for home.[/QUOTE]

No it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back