Mod. Notice A couple of changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is even vaguely related to design, post it in the closest thread you can find.

If it's genuinely off topic but is worth it's own thread, start a thread.

Actually Fizzler, post it here. This will be a good test case. We can discuss what should be done with this sort of post.

Perhaps he wants to share it with the people he knows on this board.*

*agree with all the changes besides the RCT closure.
That's the one downside IMO. I don't wanna share with the guys on the other boards. All the people I regularly interact with are on this board.

But eh, we'll manage.

That's the one downside IMO. I don't wanna share with the guys on the other boards. All the people I regularly interact with are on this board.

But eh, we'll manage.
Come to the North board...

If it is even vaguely related to design, post it in the closest thread you can find.

If it's genuinely off topic but is worth it's own thread, start a thread.

Actually Fizzler, post it here. This will be a good test case. We can discuss what should be done with this sort of post.
Has nothing to do with designs. Just wanted to say I have to do a powerpoint on Chad Wingard for school

Has nothing to do with designs. Just wanted to say I have to do a powerpoint on Chad Wingard for school
That's related to design. We could help design backgrounds. And we'd do it for half the cost of a normal design ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come to the North board...

Tempted
This board is gonna miss my weekly fruit reviews That I posted in the rct!

i'm going to miss St Mark's sock reviews:(
That's the first thing I thought of. St Mark needs his own thread, just for them.
St Mark is currently haggling over a contract which could see him earn up to 100k per sock review with potential suitors the Lifestyle subforum, or even the Society, Religion and Politics board in a surpise move.
Needs more italics.

Hi guys, checking in.

Everything was looking great for a couple of weeks there! Gibbsy and I agree that the posting was visibly better all round. Kudos.

Unfortunately, over the last week or so, bad posting behaviour patterns have flooded the board. It's mostly a select few and I'd like to reiterate, after a positive period there, that we will be handing our warnings for repeat offenders.

The inane and futile arguments, the one-upmanship and the apparent need to get the last word in constantly has got to stop. It's pretty easy to be aware of when you're doing this. If you're arguing with someone over a minut issue, don't drag it out. I don't care who started it, just have the sense to drop it and move on.

You don't have to reply to every single post which quotes you. Use the like button if you want to simply acknowledge someone's post.

If you have nothing productive to add, then it's best just to leave it. I know this is fairly subjective, but if you're trying to crack a joke then at least try to pour an ounce of wit into it. No one wants to read pages on pages of awful jokes reeled off without a second thought.

Finally, the RCT is not returning any time soon. If you want to discuss something, make a thread. If it's that inane that it doesn't warrant a thread, then that's fine, don't post it and find somewhere else to discuss it. There's a whole world forum out there.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back