Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick was my favourite player growing up, was a dark day he defected to the scum.:(
To be fair he did punch the crap out of a Carlton player in the rooms after training.....and had a gambling problem.

Sneak peek at the blues Membership promo for next season.

tumblr_lozf6whNjo1r0a52so1_500.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice use for symbols but we are not going to release the Rainbow on you this week.
Recruiting Iced Vovo-Rainbow was clearly another strategy to emulate Collingwood. It's been well known for years that we have dibs on any funny named players.

Just another example of the prevalent Carltonwood mindset at the Scum headquarters.

Can you bring Clem Smith back in? He looked great lol
There are posters in their match preview thread legit saying Clem should run with Elliott. Please God make it happen. Billy would have him hurling from exhaustion by the end of the 1st quarter :D

To be fair he did punch the crap out of a Carlton player in the rooms after training.....and had a gambling problem.
Good to hear about the Carlton player...
Got to interview him for my Year 10 Australian Studies assignment, still got it on VHS! Was a great guy even gave me a tour around Vic Park at the time and meet a few players too. He used to live with Billy Goggin when he came down from Sebastapol.

My grandpa was good mates with Bill and said Mick loved a punt.

Never will forget the big run he had with six or seven bounces before slotting a major.

There are posters in their match preview thread legit saying Clem should run with Elliott. Please God make it happen. Billy would have him hurling from exhaustion by the end of the 1st quarter :D

Haha - given what Jamie usually does to them, not surprised they are desperate!

im happy to have him see through 'the rebuild'...as far as im concerned he started rebuilding the day he got to us.
Boy and hasn't he just achieved so much since then. :drunk: So much to be positive about the future. All that fantastic young talent you guys have. LOL. If my hatred for the blues wasn't so ingrained into me during my formative years I would actually pity your club.
A once mighty club. Now a laughing stock. And no light at the end of the tunnel.
Oh the joys of being a Collingwood supporter during these times. Whenever I am feeling down all I need to do is look at the AFL ladder and I am overcome with joy again. Thank you Carltoon.

Boy and hasn't he just achieved so much since then. :drunk: So much to be positive about the future. All that fantastic young talent you guys have. LOL. If my hatred for the blues wasn't so ingrained into me during my formative years I would actually pity your club.
A once mighty club. Now a laughing stock. And no light at the end of the tunnel.
Oh the joys of being a Collingwood supporter during these times. Whenever I am feeling down all I need to do is look at the AFL ladder and I am overcome with joy again. Thank you Carltoon.

Pffffttt....whatever, your response is full of wisdom and oh so profound...not!!! Seriously, what has Buckley done in his four years? Micks barely touched the surface in his two years since he's been at our club.
Your team has done nothing under Buckley you squib! Go ahead and continue to celebrate your mediocrity...

Pffffttt....whatever, your response is full of wisdom and oh so profound...not!!! Seriously, what has Buckley done in his four years? Micks barely touched the surface in his two years since he's been at our club.
Your team has done nothing under Buckley you squib! Go ahead and continue to celebrate your mediocrity...

So Bucks has coached us for 4 years but Mick has only coached you for 2... good to see you Blues can count.

I love how Carlton supporters are desperate to tell us that Bucks is taking us backwards... Mick has taken you to 8th (year 1), 13th (year 2) and clearly destined for bottom 4 in year 3, if he makes it to the end of the year that is! :D

remember when Murphy flipped the cheersquad? they thought they were on top of the world and were gonna win a flag... 3 years later they have the worst list with absolutely no scope for improvement until they bottom out and actually stick to a rebuild and murphy is he worst captain in the AFL...
THey have Cripps and Henderson the rest are either close to being done or are middle age plodders. Menzle and Boekhorst look as promising as Kane Lucas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back