Indian Premier League 2015

Who is going to win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Morkel was your best bat in game 1!
Yep he was very unlucky to be dropped. Mathews is the better player, though, and rightfully took his spot. Tahir bowling so well has complicated matters because I think we may have just gone with one leggie in Mishra if he hadn't.

Yep he was very unlucky to be dropped. Mathews is the better player, though, and rightfully took his spot. Tahir bowling so well has complicated matters because I think we may have just gone with one leggie in Mishra if he hadn't.

I have a better idea, get rid of Duminy who is nowhere near as explosive....you realise Morkel can bowl too. He is no worse than JP's pies

Delhi going in with 3 front line spinners in Mishra, Tahir and Nadeem...

Why...

Why the hell do you go and bring in another bowler when you've got 4 capable front liners and 3 more than capable all rounders?

And they didn't need that either

Edit: JP has 7 wickets @ 8 for the tournament bno1

I have a better idea, get rid of Duminy who is nowhere near as explosive....you realise Morkel can bowl too. He is no worse than JP's pies
JP took 4 the other match. Not every batsman in T20s should be explosive players, still need balance.

JP took 4 the other match. Not every batsman in T20s should be explosive players, still need balance.

You don't drop your best bat after 1 game...proceed to lose every other game and still not play him. He was your best bat you play him. You need batting depth. You have enough solid bats without Duminy there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely amazing catch by Dinesh Karthik to get rid of James Faulkner. Catch a replay if you can!
It was a beauty! Faulkner's been pretty unlucky this IPL and it's making his stats look terrible. A couple of absolute ripper catches off his batting, and while bowling his team have dropped a lot of sitters. I blame Watson for being a s**t captain

I'm pretty pissed about the makeup of the sunrisers side this year now that KP is out.

Even with KP in it drops off a huge cliff after you go past the presumed Dhawan, Warner and Pietersen top 3. Rahul is just steady, Ohja is a really good striker but he's a cameo guy, and now they've gone in with 5 bowlers and fudged the balance even more.

And Sharma is trash, I'm a better leggie than Sharma.

I think they should increase the International restrictions and allow 4 players
Won't happen but that combined with an actual broadcast deal for Australia would increase the growth of the IPL as a global tournament

That combined with a few of the gimmicky stuff from the Big Bash like
- Zing Bails
- Players miked up
- Crowd catching comps (like Tui World cup)
- Half entertaining commentators

Yep, need to see more of the worlds best playing this tournament
Maybe increase the internationals and then add a few more teams, that way the young Indian guys would still get a run. A lot of good T20 players don't get picked up in the auction but could easily come in and make a name for themselves.

Atrocious performance from Delhi tonight - 6/75 and counting.

I don't understand having NCN at 7 and selecting Nadeem in the side. We don't need Nadeem with the number of spinners in the team FFS. Drop him and bring in Manoj for an extra bat which we desperately need.

Who is he going to play ahead of? NCN is our best seamer, Mathews and Duminy are guaranteed starters, Tahir (I think) still holds the purple cap.

Matthews for one. Just as good a bowler and is a much better bat in T20's. Or despite your love fest for him, Duminy.

Back