Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Getting in early but apparently North and St Kilda are historically two of the worst teams that Lewis and Heppell plays against whom they are playing this week.

Curren held Heppell to 43 IIRC last year, but St Kilda won that game as Essendon were burnt from a Perth trip the week before.

Getting in early but apparently North and St Kilda are historically two of the worst teams that Lewis and Heppell plays against whom they are playing this week.

Curren held Heppell to 43 IIRC last year, but St Kilda won that game as Essendon were burnt from a Perth trip the week before.

Considering going Franklin with the C on the back of Roughead putting the Dogs to the sword a couple of weeks ago, with Lewis potentially due for a down game as well (plus the above historical evidence). Too much of a stretch?

Considering going Franklin with the C on the back of Roughead putting the Dogs to the sword a couple of weeks ago, with Lewis potentially due for a down game as well (plus the above historical evidence). Too much of a stretch?
Talia will go to Buddy but I doubt he'll be able to stop him, Talia was brilliant against Kennedy, Riewoldt and Walker (only conceded 5 goals in those 3 games), but Buddy is another dimension

Putting the C on Ward is tempting. Lewis has done the job for me the last three weeks so I don't think I can take it off him. I can't see him scoring sub 75 this season.

Don't care about what north have done to opponents or Lewis's record etc etc....last 2 rounds my captains have scored 67 and 78 respectively.....can't fail yet again...so Lewis is staying C. The new pig will make me proud i hope...i need to nail the C choice right at least once this year right.......:rolleyes:

Don't care about what north have done to opponents or Lewis's record etc etc....last 2 rounds my captains have scored 67 and 78 respectively.....can't fail yet again...so Lewis is staying C. The new pig will make me proud i hope...i need to nail the C choice right at least once this year right.......:rolleyes:

Unrelated news, I'm now getting off Lewis :p

So... With all this talk of Swan and the moon boot, what are people doing in regards to him?

I don't have him but he is playing Friday night so you will know before lockout. If he is touch and go to play this week then even if he misses, he will most likely only miss one week so not worth a trade.

Remember Pendles was in a moon boot then ended up playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North aren't a good team to score against. The highest score from a midfielder against them this year has been 112 in round one when they got smashed. Makes things a bit more interesting...
Yeah, only forwards seem to score well against them if they get off the leash, or Collingwood's midfield. Dunno what it is about them, do they deny ball regularly? Have only watched them once this year when they were smashed. What did Port's mids score against them? I know Gray only got 70 odd.

So... With all this talk of Swan and the moon boot, what are people doing in regards to him?
FFS man

Bartel Rnd 2, Bonti Rnd 3, Gray Rnd 4

Will definitely miss, Swannie hasn't played 22 games in a year in a while IIRC.

Rnd 6 Dusty will miss

Yeah, only forwards seem to score well against them if they get off the leash, or Collingwood's midfield. Dunno what it is about them, do they deny ball regularly? Have only watched them once this year when they were smashed. What did Port's mids score against them? I know Gray only got 70 odd.

Ebert scored 111. Sloane was the other one that scored well against North and both love the uncontested mark like Lewis. I think he will score well still but I'm worried about who Bastinac will go to.

Will definitely miss, Swannie hasn't played 22 games in a year in a while IIRC

Personally I reckon he'll play but could sit deep in their forward 50 if they are concerned about his fitness or mobility. I'd rather take a 0 and have my bench score big then see him get a sub 50 score and lose a big chunk of cash in the process. Going to keep tabs on that Collingwood board this week I suppose

Personally I reckon he'll play but could sit deep in their forward 50 if they are concerned about his fitness or mobility. I'd rather take a 0 and have my bench score big then see him get a sub 50 score and lose a big chunk of cash in the process

Swan loosing value means nothing if you think he is a keeper. RDT, your not going to trade out a keeper

Swan loosing value means nothing if you think he is a keeper. RDT, your not going to trade out a keeper

Partly true.. but you don't want those types of premiums dropping in price so that everyone else that doesn't have them can pick them up cheap. Similar to Barlow and Parker for me atm.

Partly true.. but you don't want those types of premiums dropping in price so that everyone else that doesn't have them can pick them up cheap. Similar to Barlow and Parker for me atm.
Ziebell should be 410-420k next week, I'm tempted, will be jumping on Brodie Smith the next week when Saad is done (or close enough)

I dont have him and I am not going to pick him. Personally I thought his tonne was the anomaly against a saints team giving up points then the other way around. Personally I dont think he will be a 100+ player this year. I could be wrong but I am steering clear.

He is not a player like Rocky, who you know will find his feet

I dropped out of the top 30 to 59 rank wise. So from a selfish point of view, that team value column is starting to get a bit more attention from me ;)

I dont have him and I am not going to pick him. Personally I thought his tonne was the anomaly against a saints team giving up points then the other way around. Personally I dont think he will be a 100+ player this year. I could be wrong but I am steering clear.

He is not a player like Rocky, who you know will find his feet
105, 82, 144, 84. I'd take those scores from a forward every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back