Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book of Mormon coming to Melbourne in early 2017!!

Millky95

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a weird Swans-related dream last night. For some reason I was responsible for driving Tom Mitchell to the SCG as he called up as a late replacement and was to be named the sub. As time was getting tight, I decided to take a shortcut - one that involved taking a ramp jumping over a large body of water. Despite my best efforts and a great initial jump, the car fell short (just like that Simpson episode where Homer inadvertently rides Bart's skateboard to jump Springfield gorge and initially thinks he's going to make it) and into the water, and we had to swim to safety (with not a scratch on us btw).

Tom ended up not making the game and the club suffered the embarrassment of not having a sub on the bench, earning us widespread ridicule from the media.

I think I may have spent a tad too much time on the Tom Mitchell thread.

I had a weird Swans-related dream last night. For some reason I was responsible for driving Tom Mitchell to the SCG as he called up as a late replacement and was to be named the sub. As time was getting tight, I decided to take a shortcut - one that involved taking a ramp jumping over a large body of water. Despite my best efforts and a great initial jump, the car fell short (just like that Simpson episode where Homer inadvertently rides Bart's skateboard to jump Springfield gorge and initially thinks he's going to make it) and into the water, and we had to swim to safety (with not a scratch on us btw).

Tom ended up not making the game and the club suffered the embarrassment of not having a sub on the bench, earning us widespread ridicule from the media.

I think I may have spent a tad too much time on the Tom Mitchell thread.
This is beautiful

Had enough of this, no wonder i'm staying off
Don't chuck in BF mate. Yeah sometimes people will disagree and things but it is a forum. Just try to not let it get to you, you know? You're a good poster and we know it

It's just the way it is. There will always be more negative posts straight after a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back