Society & Culture What would you do thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you do if you found out your friend of 40 years suddenly barracked for the opposition?

If they were a Geelong fan all their life being born into a family of Geelong fans, how would you react if they went for Adelaide in the blink of an eye?

There should come a time when you prioritise your happiness, and well being over that of your parents.

That's very true and I'd like to think that I would have been strong enough to do that (if needed). Unfortunately, the two boys I referenced never grew old enough to gain that strength (17 and 20).

That's very true and I'd like to think that I would have been strong enough to do that (if needed). Unfortunately, the two boys I referenced never grew old enough to gain that strength (17 and 20).

It's absolutely shocking what some gay people have to endure, every gay guy and girl I've met have been lovely people, just horrible that others don't see it that way.

I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if one of my kids was gay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two good friends of mine switched teams just because they moved cities. They were both Leaf fans who converted to Canucks. They try to make me switch but it's not happening. In fact, it makes me question their fortitude.

That said, my Dad did switch from South Melbourne to Geelong. I think that's kind of understandable due to the relocation though.

What would you do if you found out your friend of 40 years suddenly barracked for the opposition?

If they were a Geelong fan all their life being born into a family of Geelong fans, how would you react if they went for Adelaide in the blink of an eye?

Kill them.

Srsly tho- why did he change, surely there has to be some kind of reason?

It's all hypothetical.

I do know someone who was a massive Saints fan who then became a Suns fan.

Ah, sorry misunderstood.

I barracked for norf when I was very very very young, but in my defence my brain hadn't developed properly yet. Am quite happy with my choice of team and shall remain a cat forever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back