Universal Love The beginning of the legend of Crippa - Round 4 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps and Bont...as huge bodied mids are doing things much earlier than is normal.

J.Kennedy, Jobe, Mundy, Barlow took years to dominate. Fyfe took a while to go in the guts too.

Ollie Wines went from Day 1, as is Heeney, but Cripps and Bont are bigger again than them.

Bont and Cripps have both put up a B.O.G in their first half dozen games....right in the Guts.
Having someone like Cripps turn it on is exactly what you guys needed! Exciting times ahead!!

I'm claiming that I called it early though :p
These 6ft4 midfielders are the future

Last edited:
My first instinct when judging a player is to check the impact they have on the players around them.

I haven't been this excited since Judd joined the club.

My faith that he would get the nom paid off, eh Big Sim :p
Stoked! My faith in you has reached an all time high MEBsy. Bless you.

believe.jpg

Having someone like Cripps turn it on is exactly what you guys needed! Exciting times ahead!!

I'm claiming that I called it early though :p
These 6ft4 midfielders are the future
maybe we could put Levi in the centre square and play short key position players. It's so crazy it just make work! yeah...nah.

maybe we could put Levi in the centre square and play short key position players. It's so crazy it just make work! yeah...nah.
Considering we've had Betts and Ellard (etc) seemingly playing as KPF before I think we've already tried it. :p

Wonder what the record is for being tagged after least number of games.

I have it on good authority that Kane Cornes was right there with him as he was coming out of the womb.

Made the first pic of mum and bub a bit awkward...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that Kane Cornes was right there with him as he was coming out of the womb.

Made the first pic of mum and bub a bit awkward...
Those dirty ****ing scraggers, always bending the rules...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back