Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hibberd is a crab.
Doesnt have the ability to go big and so far this year hasnt shown his consistency that is his one positive.

Henerally Hibberd guarenteeds you an 80-90 but never goes over 110. He's been doing neither of that this year

Crab city in defense. Going to make sure I have some money for Boyd next week.

Hodge and Boyd lock. Who else are other people targeting for their defense? I'm even looking at Suckers.

Lumumba -> Duryea I reckon. Need to try and grab players who have decent BEs so I can abandon ship if necessary. Can't afford to lose money like I have with Parker and Barlow again.

It's normal for players to be in a moonboot or crutches after a game, It's all precautionary and help in recovery after a game. Should be fine.

Can't afford to lose money like I have with Parker and Barlow again.

You'll be sorry if you have already got rid of Parker. Concussion means three down weeks typically. It does affect for a while. Parkers second half on the weekend looked solid and he was putting his head over the ball. Expect his scores to go up from here.

Can you do a swing trade in AFL Fantasy? I have Krak in my forward line and I want to swing him into the centre and trade out a mid for another forward. The only way I can see to do it is to do 2 trades. Is there some way to do this without wasting a trade?

Go to "advanced trades". Click to trade out the midfielder, then hit the 'S' on Krak and choose a forward to trade in.

You'll be sorry if you have already got rid of Parker. Concussion means three down weeks typically. It does affect for a while. Parkers second half on the weekend looked solid and he was putting his head over the ball. Expect his scores to go up from here.

I've still got him. I guess it isn't money lost if he's a keeper but still annoying others will be able to pick him up cheaply.

Def not on the Duryea bandwagon yet. Don't think I've ever had trades planned on a monday that end up as my actual trades. Which begs the question if there's a point planning it out before teams :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

means an injury coming up :p

How did you end up ranking? I know you were a bit worried at some point. Bet you're still not far off it though.

Not sure how much ground I can make up from 17,463th! More worried about my leagues though. Need to start winning games and my team is a mess.

I bet Gray will miss meaning I need to hold one of my underperforming defenders or Barlow. Need some luck to go my way.

I'm thinking out: NVB, Charlie Cameron
Not sure who to bring in? Is Tarrant worth it, looks like good value, also looking at Lin Jong, not sure about him though either.

How did you end up ranking? I know you were a bit worried at some point. Bet you're still not far off it though.

Not sure how much ground I can make up from 17,463th! More worried about my leagues though. Need to start winning games and my team is a mess.

I bet Gray will miss meaning I need to hold one of my underperforming defenders or Barlow. Need some luck to go my way.

Got low 1900's. My team was woeful. Only dropped to 186. Has thrown a spanner in the works for my trades this week.

Not sure weather to go a double rookie grab, or improve my team with a downgrade/upgrade

I had a start like that last year, went from 10k to 600 over the bye rounds. Last year was my worst start ever, just need good planning to get up the rankings. I had heaps of pics as well

A lock is Zac Smith to S Martin. But need to get rid of Lumumba to a cheap cash cow to give me some buying power for next week.

Thinking of Lumumba > Talia leaves 184K or more risky is Cutler leaves 207K for next week. My only sub other than rucks not earning is Jaksch. Should be able to take advantage of prices on Barlow, Johnson or similar next week.

Opps just saw Heeney is injured so might go advanced options Trade Heeney, move Saad into mid and put one of Talia/Cutler into defence and hope Lumumba gives me one good score.

Heeney has big wraps but will not score high in forward line even when he comes back so his cash cow days are just about over. In fact I think he will struggle to get back in.

Double Rookie grab for me, permitting no injuries, touchwood.

Hamling -> Dumont (Use Saads DPP and move him to the backline.)

- Toss up between Dumont and Whitecross. Dumont looked good, has a lot of upside and potential to score but is a real sub risk as we allready seen. Whitecross has a better job security and should be more consistant but does cost a lot more, there's allready enough plotters down back with out any good scoring back there for me, all of my defenders are allready in the 205-445k bracket.

Bennell -> Krakouer

- I had such high hopes for Bennell this season, honestly thought he'd tear it up but it really wasn't the case. Atleast he hasn't really lost me cash, really. It'll free me up a quite a bit of cash and it shouldn't really affect my total score.

Bennell -> Krakouer

- I had such high hopes for Bennell this season, honestly thought he'd tear it up but it really wasn't the case. Atleast he hasn't really lost me cash, really. It'll free me up a quite a bit of cash and it shouldn't really affect my total score.

Yeh I have Bennell too and been watching him. He can run all day and runs to the contest and just hangs back hoping for a loose ball, he has been as lazy as ****. I have been wanting to get rid of him but can't get to him yet. Hopefully he can turn it one just for this weekend.

Crab city in defense. Going to make sure I have some money for Boyd next week.

Hodge and Boyd lock. Who else are other people targeting for their defense? I'm even looking at Suckers.

Lumumba -> Duryea I reckon. Need to try and grab players who have decent BEs so I can abandon ship if necessary. Can't afford to lose money like I have with Parker and Barlow again.

Gibson

Personally, wouldn't be touching Gibson at the moment. Too much uncertainty with regards to his role due to Lake/Frawley's injury. Best served to wait a week or two before even considering him as an option and that's only if he's not playing a lock-down role.

Personally, wouldn't be touching Gibson at the moment. Too much uncertainty with regards to his role due to Lake/Frawley's injury. Best served to wait a week or two before even considering him as an option and that's only if he's not playing a lock-down role.

If I didn't have him I would be waiting until Frawley comes back to get him but I have him so he's staying til Frawley returns 2 - 3 weeks now I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back