Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Shmurf 3 is there any indication about how much Carrazzo will be playing this year if he is retiring at season's end? I assume the club will want Whiley to get a number of games into him this year.

I know the question isn't for me but if Whiley was fit, it would be a great boost for the kids playing VFL for Carrazzo to be helping them.

He has a way of saying the right thing at the right time and DVR, Smith and Holman could learn a lot from him in 15 odd games.

Azul

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 22, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
Mitchell is a superior player to Graham by at least two fold. Thats why we would want him

Who still can't get a regular game in the Swans' midfield after 3 years on their list.

Now clearly Sydney is a harder gig but I just don't see how the 10th best midfielder at the bloods magically transforms us into top 4 contention.

If we gave anything more than a 3rd round pick for him, I'd be disgusted. We have much greater needs at the trade table.

Carrazzo has played 182 games. 18 home and away games left in the season. If he continues to get games it is because we want to get him to 200.

Carrazzo has played 182 games. 18 home and away games left in the season. If he continues to get games it is because we want to get him to 200.

Haven't clubs moved past that now?
Way too much at stake to gift players games who don't deserve them.

Haven't clubs moved past that now?
Way too much at stake to gift players games who don't deserve them.

Not saying he doesn't deserve a game ahead of ... say ... Curnow on current form.

coryne

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
And when Brad Fisher's offspring becomes a Coleman Medalist at another club, you'll be wishing he'd been given 1 extra game. ;)

I must say that I was a little "upset" that we didn't give Fisher 1 more game to get him to 100

That said there is a BIG difference to 1 more extra game and 18 extra games. Give Carazzo a game if he deserves it, but don't weaken the team to get him to a milestone.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Marc Shmurf 3 is there any indication about how much Carrazzo will be playing this year if he is retiring at season's end? I assume the club will want Whiley to get a number of games into him this year.

This may or may not be a surprise to many, but a great servant for our club Andrew Carrazzo will retire at year's end. When you talk about love and passion for the jumper, there was none better. #bluemour

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
How do you mean Quazza
Would like to be able to qualify what I say :)

Do you mean in respect to our direction?
I don't think our drafting direction through the Rogers era will change very much at all, regardless of the noise that comes out of the CFC
We may well be wanting to trade a little harder but the endeavour and net result can be poles apart. If contracted players don't want to go......they don't go

Generally, peoples moods/traits don't really stick with me on here. Thy brings the lols, the Sheik is firm, MEB seems pretty cool, and for a Bombers fan, Doss seems nice.....but I definitely recall me saying you seemed pretty dark on the club a few weeks back (not alone there mate). I think you replied with something along the lines of being unhappy with a few things behind the scenes......You seem way more on board now!

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Generally, peoples moods/traits don't really stick with me on here. Thy brings the lols, the Sheik is firm, MEB seems pretty cool, and for a Bombers fan, Doss seems nice.....but I definitely recall me saying you seemed pretty dark on the club a few weeks back (not alone there mate). I think you replied with something along the lines of being unhappy with a few things behind the scenes......You seem way more on board now!
Not to speak for Harks, but he's always been an advocate of our youth and has stated a preference for watching the VFL rather than AFL.....its only natural when the VFL players start to make their way into the AFL squad.....then the interest in the AFL team should increase.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers Quaz :thumbsu:

Nothing has changed where behind the scenes is concerned until it changes, but you can't spend all your time discussing the board.

It's great being able to discuss pure football matters at times and a win along with Cripps's RS nomination, goes a long way to cheer one up............................for the time being at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back