Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't frame it, wear it. Don't get the whole "frame it" thing personally. Such a waste of an awesome garment. Still, if you get enjoyment from occasionally looking up at some shirt behind glass on the wall good luck to you. My opinion is that's what posters and flyers are for. Clothing is for wearing. Wear it proud!

I think I'd wear it... but if I did eventually get it framed (along with my own guernsey), I could end up with something like this...

View attachment 128850

I tell you what I love about your embrace along the bottom.

If you didn't know who Travis Boak is you wouldn't know which one was the fan.

I tell you what I love about your embrace along the bottom.

If you didn't know who Travis Boak is you wouldn't know which one was the fan.

the love between Chokito and Boakito goes both ways hahaha!
still can't believe the Tiser caught the embrace on camera!

speaking of Adelaide media, you know I've still never seen my interview for 7Adelaide from before the semi-final here in Perth? I wonder if I could ever get to see it :(

View attachment 128764 f*** it, i bought it.
There are still home and away boak player issue ones if y'all want it for $250, but I bought the teal training one. I figured, I won $1000 on the radio a few weeks ago and I may aswell buy something I want. Now just get Trav to sign it and frame it :D
That's about right I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a New Era beanie?
Hows the fit? I hate tight beanies
I bought the grey one, have a pretty big head & it fits perfectly.

I really like it, glad I picked one of them up plus a white on black monogram hat (to go with my black on black one) whilst they still had stock available.

I'm pretty sure the guy who takes all of Jackson Trengove's instagram pictures took this one
Maybe they need this?

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/04/a...-only-makes-you-look-less-sad-in-photographs/
1228965977944830865.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back