CIA - Crime Investigation Australia - will it return?

Remove this Banner Ad

scalesofjustice

All Australian
Mar 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was such a great show, I cant remember when it last aired but I think there is a chance it will come back especially in light of the many unfortunate events of the last few years (Meagher, Cafferkey etc.)

And the many cold cases that seem to keep popping up in the media which the show never covered.

Anyway just a thought.

If you like this show, check out a similar show called Forensic Files.
Great show, love the format of it and the narrator's voice is epic!

CIA was one of my favourites back in the day. I actually hadn't heard of the Claremont Serial Killer until that particular episode aired. Can still remember my shock when it became clear about halfway through the episode that they hadn't caught the guy yet.

• Banned
If you like this show, check out a similar show called Forensic Files.

Thats a yank show, doesn't interest me really. I like Aussie ones, probably cos it hits close to home.

I recall there was a show that aired after CIA finished its run, it was hosted/narrated by that blonde actress, cant remember her name though

it was a good show but not as good as CIA

Thats a yank show, doesn't interest me really. I like Aussie ones, probably cos it hits close to home.

I recall there was a show that aired after CIA finished its run, it was hosted/narrated by that blonde actress, cant remember her name though

it was a good show but not as good as CIA

I think it was Rebecca Gibney.

• Banned
I think it was Rebecca Gibney.

actually i think it might have been Lisa McClune and that it actually aired before CIA existed, got my timelines wrong.

But I could have sworn there was a similair show after CIA ended its run, cant find anything on google however

yeah there was another Australian one called Forensic Investigators. Great show also. You can see all full episodes of them on youtube.

I used to enjoy watching Australia's most wanted on Ch7 but as for CI Australia - are they not still showing that on the Foxtel Crime Channel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the Truro murders one the other week, and I find it hard to put much faith in the facts this show presents when Steve Leibmann said 'Truro is situated on the Sturt Highway which connects Adelaide to the NSW country town of Mildura'

Now, who does not know that Mildura is a Victorian town? This had to slip by the editor/producer and any number of others, and even shows the lack of research by all of these.. How does something so simple as that make it to the final cut?

Put a dampener on my thinking I was getting substantial 'facts' about cases, new or old, when I hear something like that.

actually i think it might have been Lisa McClune and that it actually aired before CIA existed, got my timelines wrong.

But I could have sworn there was a similair show after CIA ended its run, cant find anything on google however
Actually it was Tara Moss.
And it was called Tough Nuts.

cia families of crime was made recently.
hope they make another season of this at least.
its the sort of show that they can make a new one every 3 years or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back