Roast Crow supporters making contact with Mitchell - more to come of this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
Mitchell can land in my lap any day if he keeps playing like that ;)

KBoWbb.gif
Look at that hero trying to push Mitchell back over on his arse.

Dickhead :thumbsdown:

KBoWbb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

So if Moore incidentally touching an umpire is worth 3 games to send a clear message , what stance are the crows/ afl going to take against that supporter who goes out of his way to make contact with a player?

Surely the message that the crowd can't touch a player is as important as the message that players can't touch an ump even incidentally.

Is it just me or did one of those two ferals in make contact with Kane as he was coming back on to the ground?

Yep. No problem with the guys in the front row who probably have the intention of helping him up over or getting him off their laps , but the guy with the hat a row back who yells at him then leans over to touch him should be pulled aside by the crows and given some very stern warnings.

KBoWbb.gif

Didn't look good for the crows on national TV. Nice backwards cap you ******* twat.

KBoWbb.gif

That guy who came in from the left, what a *******. If a crow player landed anywhere near me like that, i'd be making sure they were ok so they could continue. What an incredible display of misdirected anger.

Kane Mitchell of all players to take your anger out on? pls.

That guy who came in from the left, what a *******. If a crow player landed anywhere near me like that, i'd be making sure they were ok so they could continue. What an incredible display of misdirected anger.

Kane Mitchell of all players to take your anger out on? pls.

Alastair Clarkson would have punched that supporter in the face with David Penberthy's approval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KBoWbb.gif

Their punishment was watching the Camry Crows lose. Unless they ended up leaving as one 3 minutes and 46 seconds later.

Yep. No problem with the guys in the front row who probably have the intention of helping him up over or getting him off their laps , but the guy with the hat a row back who yells at him then leans over to touch him should be pulled aside by the crows and given some very stern warnings.

Also, what looks to be a lady in a dark cap with a mutli-colour crows scarf that gives him a two handed nudge in haste. Lowlifes.

Watched it a few times - it's on the AFL app as a separate video. Could have hurt himself very easily, then these clowns are verbally abusing and physically pushing him back over the fence. Also shows up the archaic, biased commentary: Roo actually has a chuckle. Someone want to explain why a Crows board member is commentating a Power-Crows game yet again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back