NEAFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

did Aspley take a full strength side down to manuka on the weekend? .. Surely they are a 20 goal better side than Eastlake, from what I have seen of Eastlake this year they are very poor and Aspley should be there come the business end of the season

did Aspley take a full strength side down to manuka on the weekend? .. Surely they are a 20 goal better side than Eastlake, from what I have seen of Eastlake this year they are very poor and Aspley should be there come the business end of the season

Rested 3-4 blokes & by all reports players were over it & frustrated that within 4 weeks they have played a team twice pretty understandable really.

Understandable, I know the draw is never perfect but that fixture was quite bemusing

Another bemusing aspect is that Southport only play Eastlake once. It was mentioned to me last week.
Will stand corrected if not the case but surely the non afl sides should play each other evenly?

In san diego about to drive to Vegas but here are my tips!

Syd Uni
Uws
Aspley
Sharks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipping Round 5

Billybunter (4) 18
Grimlock (2) 16
Chikka Ferguson (2) 15
Lifes a Beach1 (2) 15
Dogwarna (2) 15
Pea Nut (1) 14
Stuyd1 (1) 14
2010Premier (1) 14
justabaraker (2) 13

Well Billy's on fire another perfect 4,leading with 18.

I just discovered that NEAFL is on free-to-air TV at various times during the week. Full match in TV-quality. Am I the last to discover this ?

Last week it was UWS v Thunder, and tomorrow it's Aspley v Thunder.....seems it's NT Thunder v whomever they are playing.

Indigenous TV (channel 34 in Sydney)...check local guides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back