Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.
Noticed about 3 weeks ago Dwayno suddenly became very pro-Crows for some reason.
I think he is a damn good articulator of footy intel on his Monday AA slot, but the commentary on Sunday was gallingly Cow-centric. Almost sounded like he was fapping over Tex, Danger, Effie, et al. :drunk:
Amazing what giving a gig to someone's son can do to alter life perspectives

images

Lol, really? That explains a lot.

I'm sure that in the interests of integrity and fairness Dwayne disclosed this family interest before declaring the Crows to have 'the best pre-game entertainment in the comp' :rolleyes:

To be fair, he actually did declare it at the beginning of the segment via the Rowie Helped Dwayno's Mum PR bit.

The whole segment had the whiff of PR about it. Fages must have beefed up the marketing budget to get some #balance

What the hell's got into Dwayne Russell????

Just heard him on aa

He's turned into a real campaigner... basically saying that the crows were robbed by the umps wtf! and that Voss will be gone at the end of the year WTF!

He's pretty much giving the cows supporters to cry about IMO.

The Voss comment is just an amateurish thing to say. His fame has clearly got to his head now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On seeing tonight's The Project, Kate Ellis has an epiphany...

Kate-Ellis-100610posesG300.jpg

... and punches David Penberthy in the face. I'm sorry dear you annoyed me and you said it's ok.

Apparently Carlton are circling in on him to be their new coach next year.
If Voss has any intention to coach again whatsoever he'll avoid that poison chalice & wait until a better job opens up in the future i.e once Rocket fails at the Gold Coast, Trigg can't be trusted.

I hope Keith, Koch & co can keep our coaching group together for a few years at least it'd be good to have some stability after losing a key coach each year, Nicks is the one i'm more worried about losing.

$$$
Stoked to get Voss, but something doesn't & never quite did sit well with me.
Worried about Nicks too - I like to think of him as "the" protege.
kudos to the club & all that but FFS, if we lost another one....

Nicks has been with us for a while, I wouldn't blame him for accepting a "head job" if one was offered

Russell is just talking up Adelaide to give them some hope. His mission is to promote the AFL, and you don't do that by kicking teams when they're down. 49k at a Showdown just proves how much Adelaide fans are fickle - 2k down in one year. They can see the writing on the wall.

We're a premiership contender. We don't need smoke blown up our ass anymore. Everyone in this state KNOWS we're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back