Conspiracy Theory You haven't just been lied to, you have been brainwashed 'North Korea' style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And if that thought scares you, then close this window right now. You see, you have lived most of your life in fear of something. Many things at a time. How other people think of you, what will happen to you tomorrow or in ten years, things you did in the past, the boogeymen on tv, the list goes on. You are afraid, even of people like me who tell you not to be afraid.

Which is exactly how your masters want you. You see, when you are afraid, you are pliable and unlikely to think for yourself, let alone step out of line. When you are afraid, the creative and spiritual parts of your mind lay dormant, the emotional part takes control. This makes you easily manipulated by those with the desire to manipulate you - and you had best believe that there exist people today whose sole objective is to manipulate you, now and until you die.

But if you take some deep breaths, focus on keeping the nasty thoughts about yourself and other regular people out of your mind, and consider things as objectively as you can, then you might be three hours away from seeing the world in a completely different way. Are you ready? Take some deep breaths and find out.

And if that thought scares you, then close this window right now. You see, you have lived most of your life in fear of something. Many things at a time. How other people think of you, what will happen to you tomorrow or in ten years, things you did in the past, the boogeymen on tv, the list goes on. You are afraid, even of people like me who tell you not to be afraid.

Which is exactly how your masters want you. You see, when you are afraid, you are pliable and unlikely to think for yourself, let alone step out of line. When you are afraid, the creative and spiritual parts of your mind lay dormant, the emotional part takes control. This makes you easily manipulated by those with the desire to manipulate you - and you had best believe that there exist people today whose sole objective is to manipulate you, now and until you die.

But if you take some deep breaths, focus on keeping the nasty thoughts about yourself and other regular people out of your mind, and consider things as objectively as you can, then you might be three hours away from seeing the world in a completely different way. Are you ready? Take some deep breaths and find out.

Sorry, I think you are flattering yourself if you think I am afraid of you :D
As for the link - tldw. Can you please provide something that is less than 3 hours long.

Smiling Buddha I'm interested in your ideas. I notice in your sig you mention that "it was all planned this way." Planned by whom? Who are the "masters" you refer to in the OP? I'm very curious.

Watch the video linked to in the same sig you mention. It is 15 minutes long and, if you pay attention, it is 15 minutes that will change your entire outlook.
I couldn't watch more than ten minutes. What a load of claptrap, you should honestly be ashamed of yourself for believing such misogynistic propaganda.

I couldn't watch more than ten minutes. What a load of claptrap, you should honestly be ashamed of yourself for believing such misogynistic propaganda.
I'd like to know why he ignores:
MEDICARE
PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
AGED PENSION
DISABILITY PENSION
MINIMUM WAGE (SAFETY NET)
SOCIAL HOUSING
UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
FAMILT TAX BENEFITS

but instead attacks women?

I have heard about the supposed No Nukes conspiracy before. Also, that Aliens have and will stop all nuclear weapons launches in the future.
Sounds legit to me! :)

Three hours... Summary please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back