2015 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody here used William Hills live click to bet?

Its pretty amazing to bet inplay over the net and have the bet matched in a second or 2.

Fair move by them to work around the regulations.... looking forward to using it on the Afl this
weekend. ( before the gov. get it shut down )

To back Geelong or to not back Geelong.......I think the pies might be overrated.

I backed them 1-39 but then again that doesn't say much, I suck at betting.

Reason: Collingwood have beaten Carlton, Brisbane, St.Kilda and Essendon and lost to Adelaide.

Credit to them for beating Essendon, they're decent. Carlton, Brisbane and St. Kilda? 2 wins between them. That makes one decent win and a loss.

On the other hand, Geelong have only beaten Richmond and the Suns but their losses have been to Hawthorn, Fremantle and North. No shame in losing to Fremantle and the Hawks even if you're a top 4 side. North - so/so (they've had a hard draw themselves and might still surprise).

People might look at Geelong's wins and say they were by small margins against weak teams but all last year Geelong was winning games by * all. Maybe it's their way?

Thus, I'm not ready to write off Geelong as over the cliff and I'm not ready to say Collingwood are above average. Draw needs to even out before you can say that with conviction.

To back Geelong or to not back Geelong.......I think the pies might be overrated.

Agree, that price is very tempting now to have a decent go at.

Not that I rate Geelong on what they have done this year, more so im still very skeptical of Collingwood's form.

Who have Collingwood actually beaten?

Think Geelong could be a good chance to roll them this week.

Also get on the bombers for lowest score of the round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who have Collingwood actually beaten?

Think Geelong could be a good chance to roll them this week.

Also get on the bombers for lowest score of the round.

Who the hell have Geelong beaten? Fell in over Richmond and got lucky Gold Coast couldnt kick straight

Pies have beaten everyone they should easily and the Bombers easily who are around the same mark

I think some people are underrating Collingwood a bit.

It's easy to forget they were 8-3 last year before the wheels fell off. Sure, they have lost Beams from last year's team, and their replacement for him (Greenwood) is injured. Sure, Sidebottom is also out. They're two pretty big outs. Their other big out is Reid. I can understand how that alone leads many people to believe they are no where near as good as the team from the first half of 2014, and the performances to date in 2015 have been an aberration.

I don't buy into the aberration. They've gained in improvements from Grundy, Adams, Elliot and Seedsman, plus the inclusion of Oxley. Importantly, they also have Nathan Brown back who looks to be enjoying being fit once again.

The main reason for their improvement appears to be a slight change in defensive structure that covers the entire playing field. Their defensive pressure in the forward line alone has been a massive improvement. The players are all committed to the game plan more so than they were in the second half of last year.

You guys better get used to seeing Collingwood inside the top eight, because they certainly belong there. Geelong are nothing more than a 10-12 win side. I consider Collingwood to be a 13-15 win side. Therefore, Collingwood SHOULD account for Geelong. Having said that, I'm expecting it to be a good game and it wouldn't surprise me to see Geelong win.

I think some people are underrating Collingwood a bit.

It's easy to forget they were 8-3 last year before the wheels fell off. Sure, they have lost Beams from last year's team, and their replacement for him (Greenwood) is injured. Sure, Sidebottom is also out. They're two pretty big outs. Their other big out is Reid. I can understand how that alone leads many people to believe they are no where near as good as the team from the first half of 2014, and the performances to date in 2015 have been an aberration.

I don't buy into the aberration. They've gained in improvements from Grundy, Adams, Elliot and Seedsman, plus the inclusion of Oxley. Importantly, they also have Nathan Brown back who looks to be enjoying being fit once again.

The main reason for their improvement appears to be a slight change in defensive structure that covers the entire playing field. Their defensive pressure in the forward line alone has been a massive improvement. The players are all committed to the game plan more so than they were in the second half of last year.

You guys better get used to seeing Collingwood inside the top eight, because they certainly belong there. Geelong are nothing more than a 10-12 win side. I consider Collingwood to be a 13-15 win side. Therefore, Collingwood SHOULD account for Geelong. Having said that, I'm expecting it to be a good game and it wouldn't surprise me to see Geelong win.

If Collingwood are a top 8 side then Geelong would be considered in the same. class not one rung below it will be a Close game if Geelong can break even in the midfield I think Geelongs backs and fowards have a little bit more class and experience.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Spanked IMO.

Alldatp0wer thinks the opposite though.

Didnt say they were certs at all. Im backing WCE line and mini betting the H2H on a theory. No cert by any means, you could very well be right.
Im a very sarcastic person mate, but i really do hate Phil FIGJAM Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back