NBA Playoffs 2015 - the Wild, Wild Western Conference (come and get 2 pts closer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Curry set to be named MVP tomorrow

GYRGOy6.gif

Seriously though, Congrats to Steph, but now win a finals MVP.

Has anyone seen or know where to find espn's tv schedule for the second round, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
And before you ask I'm just a struggling uni student who can't afford league pass :p

Curry won the MVP easy in the end picking up 100 of the 130 first place votes. Harden had 25 and James had 5.

Final votes

Stephen Curry 1,198
James Harden 936
LeBron James 552
Russell Westbrook 352
Anthony Davis 203
Chris Paul 124
LaMarcus Aldridge 6
Marc Gasol 3
Blake Griffin 3
Tim Duncan 1
Kawhi Leonard 1
Klay Thompson 1

For those interested James was the only player from the Eastern Conference to get a vote in the MVP. That's saying something about how pathetic the East is seen by the media.
They missed kirk? For shame....

I'd expect wall to get some love next season if he continues his form of late.

Maybe butler... That's about all I can think of tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Privileged to say I have Steph Curry play live.

When is the Public Transport Point Forward trophy aka BigFooty basketball board MVP voting announced?

Make some noise

Mmm CP3 just made some people look stupid in here. Suck it you haters he is point god

I have been calling him a choker for some time now (and have been right) BUT that was his game. Finally didn't choke. Plus made some unbelivable shots.

Congrats CP3 + Clippers...

By the way was going for them all series cause was seriously scared of Spurs vs GSW. :)

On ya Klay, which bandwagoner gave him that vote?

There was some bad votes. Makes you wonder how some of these idiots get ballots. One didn't have Harden top 5, another had Steph at 4. I mean come on.

I think it will be close and in the end I'm going to tip Houston. I thknk they'd definitely win with Beverley and Dmo. With the injuries it will be really close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back