• Jacobs

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mumford

Votes: 45 24.3%
  • Goldstein

Votes: 85 45.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering that these 4 are the best ruckmen in the league, I disagree.

Lobbe beat Jacobs on the weekend and its no surprise that Port are 2 from 2 since his return. He should be in the conversation. Is different to Sandi/ Goldy....more like Mumford in thait it is stuff other than hitouts that make such a big difference for his team. I believe he lead Port in tackles last year and was the number ruckman in the comp in that stat by some way

Lobbe beat Jacobs on the weekend and its no surprise that Port are 2 from 2 since his return. He should be in the conversation. Is different to Sandi/ Goldy....more like Mumford in thait it is stuff other than hitouts that make such a big difference for his team. I believe he lead Port in tackles last year and was the number ruckman in the comp in that stat by some way
Lobbe is definitely the next best behind these 4

Goldstein has been the best this year, but I would take Mummy.

I would put money on him to have a bigger influence on the result in a big final or grand final.

If it were right now i would definitely pick Goldstein.

#ryan_seb450

I'm actually supprised at how far out Goldstein is in this poll, don't get me wrong I love the guy and he is having the best season at the moment, but Jacobs and Mumford are no push overs and aren't that much older than Goldy.

I think Goldy is the best ruckmen, but I'd take Mumford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the question was who would you pick for a game on Saturday, Sandilands might have got a few more votes. His biggest knock is the worry about age and injury but he's been having a great run last season and so far this year plus his lack of mobility gets negated somewhat by his ability to have the opposition defenders kick the ball straight to him.

Last edited:
Not that SuperCoach is the be all and end all, but I've never seen someone score 44 SuperCoach points and be described as smashing his opponent...

I think you read his post wrong.

Nope. He was claiming goldy beat sandi and Clarke. Not sure how he's justifying that.

You claimed that he claimed that Goldy "smashed" them. Hardly what he was saying.

Back