Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

mouse-food.jpg
That's the thing about Cats, so very generous :hearts:

Oh really? So shitting on peoples' heads makes you superior, now I'm beginning to understand what makes you Pies peeps tick.
Oh really? So barracking for Collingwood makes you superior? Now I'm beginning to understand what makes you Pies peeps tick.
EFA :D:thumbsu:
Your edited version? Nope! Epic fail!

bank.acct.a.comedian.gif

Is it safe to return to this thread yet? I suppose yesterday's posters are in school ATM.:)
LOL Oh Vicky!!! You are so norty! Are you implying that we're childish? You'll have to forgive me for my lack of intellectual prowess, but I was told to dumb it down for Pies fans :( :oops:

The first cat in space!
NASA Test #8635247-1974-00001717226525

Goal: Test the common claim that "Cat's (plural) always land on their feet".
for the purposes of this experiment "Cat's"means a single or multiple common domestic house cats, "feet" means leg or any part thereof if in fact said can be identified.

Description: Statistical analysis of how many time a domestic cat (Felis silvestris catus) will land on it's feet when leaping from a capsule suspended in the upper atmosphere.

Method: Induce individual and groups of Felis silvestris catus to leap from aforesaid capsule by way of the projection of a holographic mouse onto a fine mist of steam sprayed at the opening of the capsule (threshold). Measure the velocity and orientation in relation to the horizon of said Felis silvestris catus during the extended falling session using a modified "fitbit" attached to said Felis silvestris catus in the fashion of a collar.
Log the ultimate orientation of each subject singularly or enmasse creature and extrapolate any available data in chart form to express a finding in respect of the stated goal of the experiment.

Outcomes:
Is the saying accurate;
a. Does a cat -always land on it's feet.
b. Do cat's (plural) and as a group - always land on their respective feet more often- as a group.
c. A mixture of the above.
d. Myth Busted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers, he was brought up in Richmond, knew many of the old players, watched footy at Punt Road, etc.
What a terrific Dad to have!
Vicky, my first game at the MCG (I live in NSW) was Richmond -v- Geelong + it was packed, so it was hard to find a seat. I eventually found a seat + every time Gary Ablett Sr kicked a goal (he kicked 14 that day) all this tic-a-tape rained down, I was so delighted, it was wonderful! Just like I'd seen at grand finals on TV. So GAS is kicking away + I'm just so over-awed by the spectacle of the tic-a-tape raining down. I went to get a drink + finally realised it wasn't tic-a-tape, the Tigers fans were throwing rubbish at me LOL I was the only Cats supporter sitting with Tigers fans. I made a very quick exit. It's just hilarious to think back on that day.

NASA Test #8635247-1974-00001717226525

Goal: Test the common claim that "Cat's (plural) always land on their feet".
for the purposes of this experiment "Cat's"means a single or multiple common domestic house cats, "feet" means leg or any part thereof if in fact said can be identified.

Description: Statistical analysis of how many time a domestic cat (Felis silvestris catus) will land on it's feet when leaping from a capsule suspended in the upper atmosphere.

Method: Induce individual and groups of Felis silvestris catus to leap from aforesaid capsule by way of the projection of a holographic mouse onto a fine mist of steam sprayed at the opening of the capsule (threshold). Measure the velocity and orientation in relation to the horizon of said Felis silvestris catus during the extended falling session using a modified "fitbit" attached to said Felis silvestris catus in the fashion of a collar.
Log the ultimate orientation of each subject singularly or enmasse creature and extrapolate any available data in chart form to express a finding in respect of the stated goal of the experiment.

Outcomes:
Is the saying accurate;
a. Does a cat -always land on it's feet.
b. Do cat's (plural) and as a group - always land on their respective feet more often- as a group.
c. A mixture of the above.
d. Myth Busted.

Isn't that test an urban myth, Pie eyed? Cats do land on their feet but they have to be above a certain height so they can twist around + I don't me as high as Mt Everest ;)

Hmmm seems the pussycats have been let out for a little run in the park
Looks like they're back, talking to each other again! Must drive the Cats board crazy.:rolleyes:
:oops:

Sounds as though you are cranky about us visiting your banter thread Vicky Park - we can leave if it's the case, it's your board.

Thanks for the invitation Magpie Girl :) Ciao miao :)

Sounds as though you are cranky about us visiting your banter thread Vicky Park - we can leave if it's the case, it's your board.

No need to leave squishy
We like playing with kittens

No need to leave squishy
We like playing with kittens
Thanks Magpie Girl, it's been so much fun, but I think Vicky Park made her thoughts pretty clear. I've had a ball, you're all great sports, really enjoyed all the laughs :)

Thanks Magpie Girl, it's been so much fun, but I think Vicky Park made her thoughts pretty clear. I've had a ball, you're all great sports, really enjoyed all the laughs :)
It's okay, I have reported Vicky Park and I am sure the moderators on this board will do their due diligence... of protecting their own

Ohh now you're just looking to cuddle up somewhere

Big bad Vicky Park's scaring you is she?
Come to mamma magpie:)

Not cranky Squishy, just bantering! You're welcome to stay, at least until game time.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back