Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn-Clash-2015.gif

Where I've got to so far with the jumper Hawthorn are wearing this week.

Surely has to be up there with one of the most odd (difficult?) jumpers you've created for your site?

Surely has to be up there with one of the most odd (difficult?) jumpers you've created for your site?
Not as bad as the Indig Round.
Basically it's the shapes that make up the Vee, which are about 8 different shapes all gradient from Brown to 49er Gold.
Then there's the weird yoke thing with what sort of looks like tablets, and they're also gradients from Brown to 49er Gold.
I made a swatch which is the tablet thing, then traced where it goes and filled it with that swatch.

As far as being one of the ugliest jumpers ever done, I'd say I would agree on that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue and canary yellow
Canary yellow? That's Australian Gold my friend and don't you ******* forget it! Canary yellow indeed...

I don't know what's with the "background" design having a zigzag pattern, but it looked like a cascading teardrop pattern to me originally
Yeah it actually looks better close up.
(by 'better' I mean more accurate)
It will be interesting to see if it looks like a zig zag pattern on-field.

Yeah it actually looks better close up.
(by 'better' I mean more accurate)
It will be interesting to see if it looks like a zig zag pattern on-field.
Either way it'll look terrible haha your effort is a lot better than mine (then again I did just use a fill template in Paint.NET for the background)

Hawthorn-Clash-2015.gif

Where I've got to so far with the jumper Hawthorn are wearing this week.
I don't know what's with the "background" design having a zigzag pattern, but it looked like a cascading teardrop pattern to me originally
What I thought, Rabs.
42164-hawthorn-hawks-2015-kids-clash-guernsey-2000.jpg

The gold is much brighter, and you can see the pattern properly from this photo. Your pattern seems quite a bit off... Also, shoulder panels don't cut the top off (because there aren't any!), there's no gold part inside the collar and it does appear to have a silver, shiny appearance to it..

What I thought, Rabs.
42164-hawthorn-hawks-2015-kids-clash-guernsey-2000.jpg

The gold is much brighter, and you can see the pattern properly from this photo. Your pattern seems quite a bit off... Also, shoulder panels don't cut the top off (because there aren't any!), there's no gold part inside the collar and it does appear to have a silver, shiny appearance to it..
I just realised that there's actually a f***ing gradient hidden in the background. Grr. I hope Hawthorn lose every game they play in this and this guernsey is confined to the depths of hell next to Canterbury's purple women in league jersey and the T-shirt of 2000.

I just realised that there's actually a f***ing gradient hidden in the background. Grr. I hope Hawthorn lose every game they play in this and this guernsey is confined to the depths of hell next to Canterbury's purple women in league jersey and the T-shirt of 2000.
There's about 5 gradients in it...

But like many before me have said, the more I look at it, the more it grow on me. I rate it a 1/10 now, was previously a -10/10.

Every one of those little medicine pill shapes is a gradient, the background is a gold to white (silver?) gradient, every one of those geometric shapes that make up the vee is a gradient. There are shoulder panels, and they're gold on the front and brown on the back.
This rivals the diamond jumper as one of the worst Hawthorn jumpers ever. And therefore one of the worst footy jumpers ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back