Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's far too much in the past week of posting for me to catch up on. Anyone want to summarise what is actually happening for me?

Not sure if it has been mentioned but maybe an idea is to switch the 2 ruck positions to 1 ruck and 1 UTL. Leave it to the coach to decide if they want to win hitouts by playing a second ruckman in that UTL position or whether they think they can survive with just 1. Just a thought.

There's far too much in the past week of posting for me to catch up on. Anyone want to summarise what is actually happening for me?

Not sure if it has been mentioned but maybe an idea is to switch the 2 ruck positions to 1 ruck and 1 UTL. Leave it to the coach to decide if they want to win hitouts by playing a second ruckman in that UTL position or whether they think they can survive with just 1. Just a thought.
Just have a skim through, you will get the gist of it.

That has been mentioned, also increasing te value of the ruck category to two points

Position changes in a week and fingers crossed they are the same as dream team changes.
Mundy for back status
Taarant for back status
Clark for ruck status

Then a couple more i would love
Johnson for forward status
Rosa for back status

Position changes in a week and fingers crossed they are the same as dream team changes.
Mundy for back status
Taarant for back status
Clark for ruck status

Then a couple more i would love
Johnson for forward status
Rosa for back status
I am not expecting any changes - Polec, Whitfield and Ellis could become multi-positional at some point, but I don't think at this stage. A few backs could become Centres, but that doesn't really change anything for my team.

I am not expecting any changes - Polec, Whitfield and Ellis could become multi-positional at some point, but I don't think at this stage. A few backs could become Centres, but that doesn't really change anything for my team.
Haha just read uf twitter page and they said no way mundy will get back dpp

If Mundy got DPP status before Matty Boyd (C/B) or Adam Schneider (F/C) all hell would break loose!

Remember 2-3 years ago when it took them like 12 weeks to give Cox R/F status? And if Brandon "most rebound 50s in champion data history" Ellis didnt get DPP I cant see Mundy getting it!

If Mundy got DPP status before Matty Boyd (C/B) or Adam Schneider (F/C) all hell would break loose!

Remember 2-3 years ago when it took them like 12 weeks to give Cox R/F status? And if Brandon "most rebound 50s in champion data history" Ellis didnt get DPP I cant see Mundy getting it!
Mundy got it in dream team :p

Bitter/Sweet selection news for the Warriors with the AFL teams conspiring together to name all three of my 2015 Draft recruits for their AFL debut in the same weekend, with Billy Stretch and Jake Lever named in the 22, and Liam Dawson named on an extended interchange. Karl Amon, also yet to make his debut (who also went in the same UF draft) came to the Warriors via Rockford in a recent trade, has also been named on an extended bench for Port.

Unfortunately Seedsman has a sore glute after only his second game for the Warriors, and I am cautious as it was his history of a hip issue that made trading for him a risky move... Anyway, so Seedsman is out, and so is Polec with potentially the scariest injury (James Kelly's injury aside) in football, with a dodgy navicular.. So I would not be surprised if both these fella's miss most of the season!

This game is great, Boydy in ripping form due to get back eligibility! out with soreness wonder if he will qualify or if he will wait till round 9 or longer.... crazy stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want Ellis to get it, well I do, but it won't improve my team any.. What I really want is for Tom MCDonald to go forward for the Dee's and become the next Wayne Carey..

.. Mullett also back, be it VFL this week, which seems a bit earlier than first expected. Hopefully he can play a few solid games and see himself back in the Warriors line up, without missing a beat - it is like he never left.. :)

... I hope it is scheduled for dry weather this weekend.. Warriors have quite possibly named the tallest forward line in Dynasty League history!

HF: Bellchambers Lynch (GC) Carlisle
F: McGovern S.Reid Daniher

That is a massive average height of 198.5 cm! Unfortunately that also only equates to a goal return of a rather feeble 7.2 goals per game (43 points!)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back