Mobil Footy Cards Complete set 1965 & 1966

Remove this Banner Ad

Complete and in the Books. The books are like old photo albums you slot in the cards you never stuck them in.

If they r in great condition or mint condition you could ask for a good price maybe a couple of hundred . Ebay is the best place to sell them though. You could sell them to a card store but u wont get the true value for them .

Sounds like an awesome collection and if I were you, would hold onto them because it sounds like they have great sentimental value.

They most certainly would to me. :)

My missus reckons they are crap and I should throw them all out.

My brother and his boys reckon they are great but they want them at my joint.

So anyone got a real value for me

All depends on the condition .Even if they r in poor condition they will be worth something .Dont throw them out. maybe ring one of the card stores for a true value or try AFL CARD COLLECTING GROUP on the net they have a price guide. Actually i just had a look myself u might be looking at 3 or 400 each set if they r in real good nick. Dont tell youre wife ;)

very common, sell about $200-$250 per set, if stuck in book about $100.

The 1971 Mobil are harder to find and sell for a lot more.

........check out my website....users.bigpond.net.au/jmem/

I have a 1971 mobil footy photo album complete with all cards. Just wondering if anybody has any idea how much it would be worth? I cant seem to find any compmete sets online at all . Tia .

My missus reckons they are crap and I should throw them all out.

My brother and his boys reckon they are great but they want them at my joint.

So anyone got a real value for me
If ever you feel the need to throw them out, pm me:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back