NCFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocko do you have the interleague squad? Wondering if they have my new number yet as I haven't heard anything!

Run down on the burn v saints game? Llyody sit to miss how many?

Rocko do you have the interleague squad? Wondering if they have my new number yet as I haven't heard anything!

Run down on the burn v saints game? Llyody sit to miss how many?
The report will be up on the website in about an hour....

I haven't heard the squad, but I'd have thought I'd have been given it to put on the website by now

Lloyds a couple of weeks, apparently thinks he can get up for the interleague

Whilst obviously a short term option, Sealake Nandaly have opted in favour of the join North Central option...

Thoughts?
seaLake nandaly would be better off and who know Woomelang lascells could go that way to rather then merge and go to Central Murray would give North Central 9 clubs better then 7 least no jumper changes needed

Jumper changes are the least of the issues..

North central with 9 teams is the perfect solution, ideally those teams would come from either the south or East, however for us, SeaLake is only about 30 minutes longer than Birchip, and we would only have to do it generally once a year

Jumper changes are the least of the issues..

North central with 9 teams is the perfect solution, ideally those teams would come from either the south or East, however for us, SeaLake is only about 30 minutes longer than Birchip, and we would only have to do it generally once a year
Will be interesting to see how they go! Some quality players in their side but Durie, Arantz & Ryan would be closer to 40 then 30.

Just did the maths under the points system Wyche would be on about 27 points this weekend. Anyone care to have a look at their sides points?

Last edited:
seaLake nandaly would be better off and who know Woomelang lascells could go that way to rather then merge and go to Central Murray would give North Central 9 clubs better then 7 least no jumper changes needed
Reckon if there was the option for AFLVIC to recommend S/L to go to NCFL it would have happened,I have a more sinister view that when their plans for NCFL are announced we may be no more.

Reckon if there was the option for AFLVIC to recommend S/L to go to NCFL it would have happened,I have a more sinister view that when their plans for NCFL are announced we may be no more.
north central should stay especially if they get sealake and Woomelang gives em 9
if not guessing Donald, and St arnaud would go to the Wimmera,

word is the NC clubs don't want anymore clubs from the north to join-finding it hard enough to recruit without having to travel further north, they want clubs to the south to join

word is the NC clubs don't want anymore clubs from the north to join-finding it hard enough to recruit without having to travel further north, they want clubs to the south to join
better then dying like the Mallee football League and gets rid of the bye and dont forget HDFL has clubs in every direction there is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wants to get rid of the bye?? its my favorite round!
lol no body likes byes thats why leagues try to get rid of it by getting clubs from other leagues
who know when Sea Lake comes in next year Woomelang lascelles may come in as well

Charlton had a great win over Birchip/Watchem yesterday, but it was soured by the cowardly act of B/W coach Tom Carland who in a behind the play incident felled Luke Kyrakides with a punch to the head. Kyra was out before he hit the ground and was taken by ambulance to Bendigo, thankfully it looks like he`ll be ok. The crowd erupted and it could have got very ugly, thank heavens no punches were thrown. Relations between B/W and Charlton have been set back 20 years and the sad thing is the B/W crowd seemed to approve of what Carland did. The incident will be investigated by the league and hopefully Carland will be rubbed out for at least 8 weeks. It was a very ordinary act and we don`t want to see these things happening in the North Central Football League.

You stated that the incident will be investigated, was it an umpire report or a club report?

I guess it's one of those occasions where you can be thankful that there was a doctor umpiring

You stated that the incident will be investigated, was it an umpire report or a club report?

I guess it's one of those occasions where you can be thankful that there was a doctor umpiring

I think Charlton might put in a report/complaint, whatever. Cannot be just let go. B/W had a video camera going in the scoreboard it would be nice if it caught the incident and B/W volunteered it to the League/Tribunal!

I think Charlton might put in a report/complaint, whatever. Cannot be just let go. B/W had a video camera going in the scoreboard it would be nice if it caught the incident and B/W volunteered it to the League/Tribunal!
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Hadyn didn't capture it either by the looks of it either

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Hadyn didn't capture it either by the looks of it either
Bit of an incident after the game between 2 supporters too wasn't there?
Anyone from Charly or Birchip on here to give us their point of view, have heard two accounts both very different.
1) Front on shirt front.
2) round arm out of Kyra's vision

After watching the NCFL colts and seniors against the GDFL,just putting the feelers out there to see if some of these players may be headed to the Geelong region in 2016 either for employment reasons or perhaps going onto tertiary studies - Deakin Uni,Gordon Tafe.Im not trying to steal your players,im just putting it out there that if they are leaving there region for employment or study reasons we at the BELMONT LIONS SPORTS CLUB would like to talk to you.
Well played to your senior rep side on Saturday,Luke Fisher absolute gun,Dan Castellano with an ounce of luck could of kicked 5-6 not bad from a small forward,Hargreaves a big unit for a 20yo,Nick Garner - class,and Ricky Allan - smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back