Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015_livescores_SG.jpg

Sap ride?
an anagram of #DESPAIR

An insult that Wrinkles is coaching the state team, they're representing 9 $ANFL teams, not the state

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ckley-complained/story-e6frf3e3-1227365557365
GOLD Coast coach Rodney Eade reckons Travis Cloke will get special treatment from umpires in Saturday’s clash after complaints from Collingwood that the forward “gets nothing” from officials.

Magpies coach Nathan Buckley didn’t hold back after their five-point loss to Richmond last weekend, issuing a “please explain” to the AFL umpiring department over what he claimed was Cloke’s rough treatment when it came to free kicks.

Eade was just as forthright as Buckley when asked on Friday whether Collingwood’s bold claim would influence officiating in Saturday’s clash at Metricon Stadium.

“Yeah I do, because the squeakiest wheel gets the most oil,” he told reporters.

“I know from experience you do that, you get a spike, that’s not consciously, that’s just the way of the world.”
Smart move from Eade.

Teams have consciously done it loads of times. It's a smart move by Eddie as well really.

Hawthorn are notorious for is.

Next time we are up against a tough side we should just find a couple of bits of footage of Boak getting held at stoppages and get them out into the media with a story about how our dual AA ball player needs protection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tipped the Cats by 51 points in tonight's blockbuster. I'm just wondering if I've gone high enough.....
73 points for me

Tipped the Cats for tonight. I suppose this year you could say anything could happen after some of the results(not just ours) but this one seems pretty safe to me.

Seems a bit early to be putting this up at round 7 with five teams at the bottom within 1 win of each other. Although the other four have shown glimpses of good form at times.

Last edited:
Listening to Triple M footy, Carlton have that bad smell about them at the moment..

Hate to say it, the smell is like what our club had a few years back - despite what some opposition supporters say, I don't like to see any traditional football clubs go through those sort of phases.

Listening to Triple M footy, Carlton have that bad smell about them at the moment..

Hate to say it, the smell is like what our club had a few years back - despite what some opposition supporters say, I don't like to see any traditional football clubs go through those sort of phases.

Except Melbourne.

Good evening and welcome to episode 8 of the AFL's (s)hit TV series "Friday Night Cripple Fight" starring CARLOLTON and someone else. In this episode -

CARLOLTON will be tanking for picks but not rebuilding, Malted Milkhouse will be melting under presser and no one will be at the ground.

So tune in for the nail biting moment when the question, is the CARLOLTON only standing behind Malted so they see where to place the knife, is asked.

Riveting stuff.

Agree about the smell, disagree about it being a bad thing for Carlton.

Remember how they've just been buying flags for 100 years and pissing all over the smaller clubs. They deserve this spell as a club. They'll eventually snap out of it, but the smaller clubs deserve to catch up, and if that means a generation of Carlton shitness, good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back