Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICCHILL007

Debutant
Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
OMG, I just checked to see what game was tonight and it is Carlton again! Although disappointed I said oh well at least it will mean next Friday won't be Carlton, but you wouldn't believe it , next week on Friday is Carlton once again!!!!

Has Carlton done a deal with the AFL and get the Friday night games in front of other clubs? This is disgraceful if so and I am sick of watching the Blues Friday night. Can we please have a fairer distribution of Friday night games to other clubs.

OMG, I just checked to see what game was tonight and it is Carlton again! Although disappointed I said oh well at least it will mean next Friday won't be Carlton, but you wouldn't believe it , next week on Friday is Carlton once again!!!!

Has Carlton done a deal with the AFL and get the Friday night games in front of other clubs? This is disgraceful if so and I am sick of watching the Blues Friday night. Can we please have a fairer distribution of Friday night games to other clubs.

Maybe get a girlfriend or something, you don't have to watch footy on Friday nights.

I agree too many Carlton Friday night games so far, however, last year they got within a goal of Geelong twice - so given recent history can understand the AFL scheduling this one for a night game, Carlton may surprise the Cats tonight

I agree even as a Blues member we got too many Friday night games this year. But please keep in mind the AFL has butchered us with Monday night and other silly fixtures over the past three years where the club has lost 100's of thousands. Dimitriou hated us and so we suffered as a consequence,.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get use to it, they play next friday night as well, then rounds 15, and 17.. Lol
Against Sydney and Hawthorn as well, just to make it even more interesting

How many more threads do we need discussing the same thing? Yes, Carlton get 6 Friday nights and a Thursday this year, we get it, it's s**t, and it's as boring as * but the fixtures not going to change so the sooner we get over it the better.

It was more like Benny Hill last week.

I actually heard the music in my head as the game progressed.

I am not going to the game . Boycotting until Malthouse resigns. I am a paid up member so I have no issue with the boycott will be paid up regardless who is coach but will not attend a game until he goes. Besides two bottles of wine and the missus is just as good; providing she stays on facebook + study room until I get comfortably drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back