2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skin crawling? Check
Blame shifting? Check

Here's officially a rift between coach and CEO
If Trigg were my CEO, I would definitively have a rift... Then I would leave! Hate working for incompetents...

The Triple M Melbourne boys asked Trigg tonight if he'd ever had a time as challenging as the last month at Carlton.

He said no.

This is a man who oversaw draft penalties, fines worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, the sacking of the best recruiting man in the business, and "as far as the eye can see."

But nothing has busted his chops more than the last month at Carlton.

If anyone had any lingering doubts about how cosy the Adelaide Football Club was, and how sickeningly sycophantic the SA media was in aiding and abetting the disease, you can comfortably lay them to rest.

I've seen worms at the end of my hook squirm less than this!

The Triple M Melbourne boys asked Trigg tonight if he'd ever had a time as challenging as the last month at Carlton.

He said no.

This is a man who oversaw draft penalties, fines worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, the sacking of the best recruiting man in the business, and "as far as the eye can see."

If anyone had any lingering doubts about how cosy the Adelaide Football Club was, and how sickeningly sycophantic the SA media was in aiding and abetting the disease, you can comfortably lay them to rest.
I was just driving home listening to that dribble. He is a dreadful public speaker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said no.

Yep, he's got the heat on him now, and not just getting a rosy ride from 5AA telling everyone that there's no one else in the world who could do as good of a job as CEO as him.

God Trigg was seriously embarrassing on MMM just then.

Josh Carr said Broadbent would appreciate the change for a break after a long run in AFL football. “From the first month Broady has walked into this club, he has not missed a beat in training or in a game,” Carr said. “A week off will do him a world of good.”
.... Who the **** are they trying to kid with this resting rubbish. Not everyone in the footy world believes your lies Port Adelaide. Surely even their fans aren't that gullible....hmmm actuallyo_O.

God Trigg was seriously embarrassing on MMM just then.
Listening to 3aw link now.

He's trying to defend the indefensible. There's nothing he can say.

The whole rebuilding tag sounds like a schemozzle.

Anyone else dislike Mark Mclure?
I actually think McLure is one of the better commentators on the AFL....his only failing is his opinions on his own club Carlton, he's all over the place there, first he wanted Ratten gone now he wants Malthouse gone when anyone that looks at Carlton objectively can see it's not the coaches it's their very poor list management and player depth.

I actually think McLure is one of the better commentators on the AFL....his only failing is his opinions on his own club Carlton, he's all over the place there, first he wanted Ratten gone now he wants Malthouse gone when anyone that looks at Carlton objectively can see it's not the coaches it's their very poor list management and player depth.

Their list is shot to pieces. When you assemble the forward line that they traded way it is definitely a top 8 forward line.

He said no.

Probably because he didn't care at Adelaide because the boys club had his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back