Round 8 changes V Saint Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

The hate for Scooter is hilarious is it almost as if people rate him alongside Mcginnity. Scooter at his best is very good and he has been unfortunate with injuries. He is the VC for a reason and i will back in Simmo to find a spot for him.

His kicking isn't much better than McGinnity, and his best was one season a few years back when the game wasn't as focussed on hitting targets. He gets massively overrated on here because he's "hard at it" etc. He's basically a quicker version of Priddis and not best 22 imo. Apart from that he hasn't played a game in 7 rounds and should be made to earn it through the WAFL. Keep blooding the youth as that's what's lead to our improvement this year so far.

I must be stupid only just found out there was a fourth brother Troy, Was he any good !!
He had quite a few really bad concussions which also made him give up the game earlier than otherwise. You can find a couple of them on youtube if you're interested for some reason. They're not all that fun to see though.

His kicking isn't much better than McGinnity, and his best was one season a few years back when the game wasn't as focussed on hitting targets. He gets massively overrated on here because he's "hard at it" etc. He's basically a quicker version of Priddis and not best 22 imo. Apart from that he hasn't played a game in 7 rounds and should be made to earn it through the WAFL. Keep blooding the youth as that's what's lead to our improvement this year so far.
I thought a decent part of our 'resurgence' at the end of last year was because he wasn't in the team. Every time he has the ball I cover my eyes.

nearly didn`t recognize Scotty massive now

images

nearly didn`t recognize Scotty massive now

images
Geezus. Hulk.

In regards to his kicking, it has been woeful of late. I am curious as to whether his injury had a part to play in that, e.g. planting the foot, pain stability etc etc. In any event most of the side has improved so I am not discounting it that he has too.

Just tell him to run through people. Don't get the ball, and definitely don't dispose of it. Hit people and hit them hard.

Original St Kilda FC Theme Song
(to the tune of "(I do like to be) beside the seaside"
"Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside,
Oh I do like to be beside the sea.
And down at the Junction is the football ground,
And that's where the Saints all hang around.
So lets give three cheers for old St Kilda,
For this year the Premiers they may be.
Though it's not yet in the bag,
We've got hopes of winning the flag,
Beside the seaside, beside the sea.
Though it's not yet in the bag,
We've got hopes of winning the flag,
Beside the seaside, beside the sea."

Really not that bad especially considering freos..

Geezus. Hulk.

In regards to his kicking, it has been woeful of late. I am curious as to whether his injury had a part to play in that, e.g. planting the foot, pain stability etc etc. In any event most of the side has improved so I am not discounting it that he has too.

Don't know about his kicking seems reasonable to think it would have a effect though.
It definately effected his agility though, Scott Selwood always has had elite agility until that
two season ankle injury.
Hopefully he recovers it plays well and gets us a first rounder in compo, when he leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geezus. Hulk.

Serious ankle injuries definitley effect ur kicking. Look at thomas his kicking is horrendous atm.

Don't know about his kicking seems reasonable to think it would have a effect though.
It definately effected his agility though, Scott Selwood always has had elite agility until that
two season ankle injury.
Hopefully he recovers it plays well and gets us a first rounder in compo, when he leaves.

How certain are you he's leaving? Have you heard anything from within the club?

How likely will it be to see Coniglio in the Royal Blue and Gold next year?

Hyperbole.

He'll probably play as the sub. What did Hutchings do in the WAFL to earn his call up? Couldn't run out four quarters and he'll likely start tomorrow.

Hyperbole.

He'll probably play as the sub. What did Hutchings do in the WAFL to earn his call up? Couldn't run out four quarters and he'll likely start tomorrow.
More the fact Hutchings at least worked his way through some WAFL games before being selected, even if he wasn't dominating.

If Selwood played at least one WAFL game the debate over his selection wouldn't be half as active.

my tip >>>at least one change to the named team....not necessarily Lecras
So you're tipping that one of 21 players might be a late out

That's a hagdornesque level scoop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back