Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen Nathalia were without Snelson, who else were they missing? Must be a pretty handy outfit after you knocked us off this week before. And who did Deni have out? I seen young drafen played seconds??

They had Maskell and Lavender out (two big outs), not sure who else. Deni had O Draffin coming back through the two's (and played well). Josh whelan out for possibly the season with a foot injury suffered during the Finley game, and Clay Howe a broken leg before half time against Nathalia. The result was purely through Nathalia playing well, whist Deni played S---t.

What's happening over there with footy . Have moama and nathalia lived up to what I thought they might so far ????

What's happening over there with footy . Have moama and nathalia lived up to what I thought they might so far ????

Moama getting over the rams surprised me...... Perhaps going from strength to strength each week....... Pretty depressing going down to united this weekend, even though the umpire pulled a call out of thin air, the game was again won and lost in the first term.

Moama getting over the rams surprised me...... Perhaps going from strength to strength each week....... Pretty depressing going down to united this weekend, even though the umpire pulled a call out of thin air, the game was again won and lost in the first term.
Thought you guys should have held on to be honest, both sides were out on their feet in the last, but some loose checking in the last 5 minutes, and a silly sling tackle with 30seconds to go that put United back inside 50 cost you guys atleast the draw.

How's Cobram shaping up for this weekend? I read their coaches brief going into last weekends game and he came across as positive and realistic. Clearly they've got quiet a gap to bridge to get close to Finley, but they seem to be on the right track??

great to see rumba have a win again finally! I left the ground though wondering just how wrong I was about Deni this year. I had them picked as a top 3 team in the preseason, but based on yesterday's game I struggle to see Deni finish in the finals. Did they have anyone out? Or are they just having a terrible run at the moment?
It will be interesting to see if the win is a change in Form for our boys though, hopefully it will be.

Any other reports from around the traps?

great to see rumba have a win again finally! I left the ground though wondering just how wrong I was about Deni this year. I had them picked as a top 3 team in the preseason, but based on yesterday's game I struggle to see Deni finish in the finals. Did they have anyone out? Or are they just having a terrible run at the moment?
It will be interesting to see if the win is a change in Form for our boys though, hopefully it will be.

Any other reports from around the traps?

I guess Rumba would have had a few out goodgolly, we counted Rams had 22 either injured or unavailable from their senior list. The second half was better footy from the Rams boys, but the game was done and dusted by then. Saying that, i dont think anything was going to change the result.

Seen Nathalia were without Snelson, who else were they missing? Must be a pretty handy outfit after you knocked us off this week before. And who did Deni have out? I seen young drafen played seconds??
Have heard from a generally reliable source that snelson has retired, can anyone confirm this?

totally agree goodgolly rams depleted but only had a few stand up as bull, gittens howe,and tyler bealeand lumbar had a dip.they are struggling at the moment but will hopefully improve

Looking like the interleague trip might be a tough gig with a few going down with injuries in the past week or two. A few sides also didn't have anyone put their hand up which would've made selection hard. Will be well short of our best side but hopefully the guys that have made themselves available can head down to Warrnambool and give a good account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like the interleague trip might be a tough gig with a few going down with injuries in the past week or two. A few sides also didn't have anyone put their hand up which would've made selection hard. Will be well short of our best side but hopefully the guys that have made themselves available can head down to Warrnambool and give a good account.

On the Inter-League Side is there anyone that should be in there that has missed out. I see a few clubs have players not in there why not? Not good enough? Over looked?

On the Inter-League Side is there anyone that should be in there that has missed out. I see a few clubs have players not in there why not? Not good enough? Over looked?
Anyone that was worthy of selection was asked if they were interested, some said no for varying reasons, others committed and have unfortunately been injured over the past two rounds. Rumba have the most guys in the side (7), and more than half the side will be making their MFL Interleague debut.
Congrats to Ryan Prendegast and Damian Cupido on being joint Captains.

Anyone that was worthy of selection was asked if they were interested, some said no for varying reasons, others committed and have unfortunately been injured over the past two rounds. Rumba have the most guys in the side (7), and more than half the side will be making their MFL Interleague debut.
Congrats to Ryan Prendegast and Damian Cupido on being joint Captains.
its great that we have so many, but bloody hoping that we don't pick up anymore injuries. we already have around 9 out and 2-3 possibly gone for the season.

Is anyone able to enlighten us on the final side?
Coach: Peter White

B: Sam Ferguson (Congupna), Daniel Bowles (Congupna), Ricky Thomson (Tongala)

HB: Dylan Kerr (Rumbalara), Damian Cupido (C) (Rumbalara), Ryan Prendergast (C) (Echuca United)

C: Corey Wanganeen (Rumbalara), Tim McKenzie (Finley), Levi Power (Rumbalara)

HF: Justin Terlich (Rumbalara), Nathan Hicks (Numurkah), Clayton McGregor (Rumbalara)

F: Nathan Terlich (Rumbalara), Mitch Price (Numurkah), Alex Hicks (Nathalia)

Followers: Brodie Ross (Nathalia), Ash Quinn (Nathalia), Beau McKeown (Numurkah)

Interchange: Tom Nihill (Nathalia), Cam Parker (Echuca United), Des Morgan (Rumbalara), Brody Lumber (Deniliquin Rams)

Emergencies: Liam Evans (Nathalia), Tate Mifka (Congupna)

Coach: Peter White

B: Sam Ferguson (Congupna), Daniel Bowles (Congupna), Ricky Thomson (Tongala)

HB: Dylan Kerr (Rumbalara), Damian Cupido (C) (Rumbalara), Ryan Prendergast (C) (Echuca United)

C: Corey Wanganeen (Rumbalara), Tim McKenzie (Finley), Levi Power (Rumbalara)

HF: Justin Terlich (Rumbalara), Nathan Hicks (Numurkah), Clayton McGregor (Rumbalara)

F: Nathan Terlich (Rumbalara), Mitch Price (Numurkah), Alex Hicks (Nathalia)

Followers: Brodie Ross (Nathalia), Ash Quinn (Nathalia), Beau McKeown (Numurkah)

Interchange: Tom Nihill (Nathalia), Cam Parker (Echuca United), Des Morgan (Rumbalara), Brody Lumber (Deniliquin Rams)

Emergencies: Liam Evans (Nathalia), Tate Mifka (Congupna)

Has cupido been playing at CHB this season?

Is anyone able to enlighten us on the fin
Has cupido been playing at CHB this season?
He actually has played back there at times in a few games and every chance he will spend some time there on Saturday, but that won't be the way the side starts. Your boy will be Ruck Roving Roota and Cupido will be starting where you would expect, wont give too much more away in case we have some Hampden spies lurking around;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back